Tools & equipment that are fantastic.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #231  
This is the blade for my brush saw. It’s the biggest one which Echo makes. It sharpens with a chain saw file. 8BFA21FD-35B3-4A2B-8F6E-31936940A4AC.jpeg
Right now it has the weed whacker head with the nylon fingers.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #233  
This is the blade for my brush saw. It’s the biggest one which Echo makes. It sharpens with a chain saw file.View attachment 783364
Right now it has the weed whacker head with the nylon fingers.
Looks like mine for my Husqvarna. Makes easy work of Aspen shoots encroaching my Xmas trees.

Attachments

• KIMG1619.JPG
    KIMG1619.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
   / Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #234  
Looks like mine for my Husqvarna. Makes easy work of Aspen shoots encroaching my Xmas trees.
I wish I had a Husky, but the one I want is close to $1400. I would have a hard time justifying that.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #235  
Gee, you must have less rocks and gravel than us! :ROFLMAO:
Mine lasted quite awhile in sandy soil down state, took it up north by your neck of the woods and not so much.

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #236  
I love my Dewalt grease gun. Saves a ton of effort and time to grease up my little Massey GC1723.
20220222_105618.jpg

/ Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #237  
It's one of the smallest and inexpensive handlebar models at the time that could handle a blade. I run a 24 tooth husky Scarlett blade with pretty good results and durability until I take it up north lol[

Attachments

• KIMG1621.JPG
    KIMG1621.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
  • KIMG1625.JPG
    KIMG1625.JPG
    892.5 KB · Views: 59
   / Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #239  
These little pump oil cans are great for adding transaxle/ gear oil etc, during changes and checks, minimal mess anymore (after I mastered refilling little cans) and controls output well in hard to reach spots. Easy to add hose extension if needed to.

Attachments

• KIMG1627.JPG
    KIMG1627.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
   / Tools & equipment that are fantastic. #240  
We got gassed once using one of those in a cold storage unit for apples. I was never sure if it was the kerosene bullet heater or the propane forklift, but there were two of us working and we both were out sick for the next day.
To this day I can't stand the smell of propane.
I hear ya on the propane forklifts. Don't know how anyone can work around one of them. 5 min. and I'm nauseous.