Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone?

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone?
@laurencen This sounds like the situation I'm in. I didn't try it until recently, and I'm no longer under warranty.

I'll try the few things @ruffdog suggested. I'm guessing it just doesn't work.

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #12  
also same issue with the identical radio in the S590 skidsteer, Im curious if anyone else has tried this AUX plug

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #13  
I have not tried the plug as I don't have a device....just listen to the radio.

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #14  
The Aux plug that you see in the cab needs to be plugged into the octopus of wires out of the back of the head unit. Maybe that got skipped during assembly?

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone?
The Aux plug that you see in the cab needs to be plugged into the octopus of wires out of the back of the head unit. Maybe that got skipped during assembly?

Oh, that seems highly likely. How do I access the back of the radio?

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #16  
Thats the fun part. I asked my dealer as its not clear in the workshop manual.

It sounds like you need to pull the center headliner down to access.

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #17  
The AUX plug is on the bottom right of the head unit under a rubber cover. The separate plug you are talking about is the headphone output that is hardwired from the back of the unit.

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #18  
The AUX plug is on the bottom right of the head unit under a rubber cover. The separate plug you are talking about is the headphone output that is hardwired from the back of the unit.
You might have just solved the mystery......

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #19  
wonder if the radio is wired for headphones not aux output, if so both my machines are that way

/ Toolcat radio AUX port with iPhone? #20  
Thats the fun part. I asked my dealer as its not clear in the workshop manual.

It sounds like you need to pull the center headliner down to access.
Yes, center headliner comes out. The front and rear have plastic push pins and one screw between the windshield and radio. A door panel push pin tool works good to pull the pins. The screw is a T27 torx if I can remember.