Tires do not spin

/ Tires do not spin #21  
It should spin those tires in low, My 2538 with loaded tires will spin on any surface other than concrete, I dig a lot of dirt repairing our creek crossings.

/ Tires do not spin #22  
The good news is it is best not to spin the tires. When you spin you lose traction and that is when you get stuck. As long as it pulls what you need it to pull probably is not a issue. But I suspect pressure is low. Might get the service manual and follow the directions for checking pressure on the HST.

/ Tires do not spin #23  
I believe your tractor is "broken" From what all you have said, and I read it wont even spin the tires in low range on dirt in 2WD. Your tractor needs service. Take it to the dealer and have pressure tests done on the hydrostatic transmission.

My Kioti will spin the tires on a loose surface (like your dirt) in low OR medium range. Not in High range. And that is with loaded tires, and an 800+ lbs ballast box on the rear.

/ Tires do not spin #24  
It just bog's down and doesn't spin
No squealing from hst relief valve. It will not spin at all. Rpm from idle to wide open. It's the same no matter what I do.
What exactly bogs down? Does the engine load up like it's going to stall?
How old is it? Did you just get it?

/ Tires do not spin
What exactly bogs down? Does the engine load up like it's going to stall?
How old is it? Did you just get it?
I've had it about 2 months it's about 4 year's old. It doesn't load up or stall it just stops moving forward..it will stall out if you hold the brakes.. 330 hours.

/ Tires do not spin #26  
Boy not for nothing but is it possible your rim is spinning in the tire? This does happen and has fooled quite a few people. Maybe mark the tire and rim try to spin the tires and see if the marks move.

/ Tires do not spin #27  
Boy not for nothing but is it possible your rim is spinning in the tire? This does happen and has fooled quite a few people. Maybe mark the tire and rim try to spin the tires and see if the marks move.

Yep, this fools quite a few people.

/ Tires do not spin #28  
I forgot about that. That is an excellent idea, especially if his tires are loaded with Rimguard. That is slimy and if you don't have enough air in the tires the wheels can spin in the tire. I guess we have established that nothing "bogs down", in other words the engine RPM does not decrease to the point of stall. TO the OP Words have meaning. Use more of them to describe your situation and be precise as you can. This will help us understand what may be wrong. So if the engine does not stall, and you seem pretty sure the hydrostatic transmission relief valve is NOT opening, then it must be something else. And the wheels spinning in the tires is certainly a possibility. Please also if you do find and solve the issue, come back here and let us know. Thank you in advance.

/ Tires do not spin
I forgot about that. That is an excellent idea, especially if his tires are loaded with Rimguard. That is slimy and if you don't have enough air in the tires the wheels can spin in the tire. I guess we have established that nothing "bogs down", in other words the engine RPM does not decrease to the point of stall. TO the OP Words have meaning. Use more of them to describe your situation and be precise as you can. This will help us understand what may be wrong. So if the engine does not stall, and you seem pretty sure the hydrostatic transmission relief valve is NOT opening, then it must be something else. And the wheels spinning in the tires is certainly a possibility. Please also if you do find and solve the issue, come back here and let us know. Thank you in advance.

/ Tires do not spin
Thanks to all you folk's . I will try the rim spinning theory

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

1969 John Deere 4020 (A33113)
1969 John Deere...
1079 MX5100 KUBOTA 2 POST 2WD W/LA844 KUBOTA LOADER 14.9X26 267 HOURS (A34733)
1079 MX5100 KUBOTA...
Rebel 5400 Vermeer Baler (A34302)
Rebel 5400 Vermeer...
2011 Ram 1500 Pick Up Truck (A34302)
2011 Ram 1500 Pick...
12' x 20' CARPORT, (RED IRON, PIPE & TIN) (A34808)
12' x 20' CARPORT...
MASSEY FERGUSON 1650 WHEEL LOADER, S/N G556, G.P BKT W/FORKS, CAB, PERKINS ENG (ENGINE PROBLEMS, (A34808)
MASSEY FERGUSON...