Tire and wheel options

/ Tire and wheel options #1  

jscheiner.10

Tractor
Pizzakid92
Hi there. I have a 750 and am curious if I there is a solution to make this thing less top heavy.
I have mildly hilly terrain where I live and need to use it all over the property but anytime I drive over anything bigger than a pebble I feel like it is going to go over.
I have a loader on the front of it and am using AG tires.

Is there a style of tire and wheel combo that I can put on that is wider?

I saw a kubota today with beefy wide tires and that’s what made me think of it.

/ Tire and wheel options #2  
Hi there. I have a 750 and am curious if I there is a solution to make this thing less top heavy.
I have mildly hilly terrain where I live and need to use it all over the property but anytime I drive over anything bigger than a pebble I feel like it is going to go over.
I have a loader on the front of it and am using AG tires.

Is there a style of tire and wheel combo that I can put on that is wider?

I saw a kubota today with beefy wide tires and that’s what made me think of it.

Usually turf tires with the intended wheels tend to be a little wider. Other than that you could put wheel spacers on the hubs, fill the rear tires with ballast or put wheel weights on the rear wheels. These will all help to lower center of gravity.

Hope this helps!!

/ Tire and wheel options #3  
Add spacers inside the rear wheels. I added 2.5" to both sides and my 4300 feels much, much more comfortable on slopes.

Use the search tool on "add wheel spacers" for a lot of hits on TBN for more information.

/ Tire and wheel options
Excellent - I will look into. These wheels are so damn narrow I have a wider tire on my lawn mower.

/ Tire and wheel options #5  
Excellent - I will look into. These wheels are so damn narrow I have a wider tire on my lawn mower.
Not sure the rear rims you have, if they are bolt on inners, you have some width options at your disposal. I am currently experimenting with the very same issue but on a JD 4320. If your rims are welded inners there is not an adjustment. The manual for mine indicates 8 different options. The inner dish can be flipped and then changed to inside the bolt on bracket or outside of the bracket. This gives a 2" adjustment for just the bracket. When flipping the inners that is a bigger difference. But, the manual is an absolute joke in explanation. All for not if yours are welded inners.

/ Tire and wheel options #6  
LINK: Bro-Tek wheel spacers for Deere 750:

Bro-Tek is the major player in wheel spacers. Top quality.

Last edited: