Tig machine cooling

/ Tig machine cooling #1  

Big Orville

Tractor
Case 580 CK
I bought a dial arc Miller back in 1980. I did not start using this machine until 2017 because the cooling fan was messed up. I use an air cooled torch that gets too hot to use after a bit. I just found a 200 amp water cooled torch that I bought in 1981. There is one water line going to the torch, no return line. the machine has a water supply going to one side of a valve, after the valve one line going to the torch. how can this work without a return line. I was planning on buying a cooler with anti freeze solution in it. I would think it would need a supply and return to cool the water. Is this machine so old that things have changed?

/ Tig machine cooling #2  
Mine has a supply and a return line from the torch. I don't use AF in mine, I use distilled water. My shop is heated in the winter.

/ Tig machine cooling #4  
hot water discharged to yard, with a hose keeping the supply going. Cheaper than maintaining a cooling system.
David from jax

/ Tig machine cooling
water in hose and water out is through the power cable is the way I see it.

I am going to look at that power cable a little closer, I did not see that possibility, but I was not looking for that option. Looks like I will need to get a new torch to run a cooler. Years ago at work the return line went into a floor drain. I did not look at how it was plumbed. If I would have I would have forgotten by now. Thanks for the pictures.