Buying Advice Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors?

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #191  
I remember people saying the same thing in the 1970s when the air was brown and rivers caught fire. Turns out that Nixon’s clean air and water acts have made a big difference in our environment. Things are much better, but I still gag when I go to most cities and walk the sidewalks.
Some better some worse…

Growing up never had blocks of camps with all matter of trash and vermin…

Lines of garbage trucks with dumpsters and 6 weeks later repeat.

Air is cleaner but sewage still spills into the bay with weather events.

Maybe part of the cleaner air is all the industries no longer here?

The steel plants, foundries, farming, paint manufactures, plating shop, wafer fab all almost to the point of non existence… not to mention ban on solid fuel heating… wood, coal, etc.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #192  
I really do appreciate the clean exhaust from my tier IV... They said, as soon as the DPF causes a problem, it's gone. It doesn't matter if I can't do work, if it's clean or not.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #193  
I remember people saying the same thing in the 1970s when the air was brown and rivers caught fire. Turns out that Nixon’s clean air and water acts have made a big difference in our environment. Things are much better, but I still gag when I go to most cities and walk the sidewalks.

Now we have rampant crime, homeless encampments, drugs, needles, feces.
Oh, and all our industry is gone, so we’re 100% dependent on the Chinese for survival.
No better, just different problems.

Come to think of it, I’d say were worse off

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #194  
Oh, and all our industry is gone, so we’re 100% dependent on the Chinese for survival.

Forgot to add that… doorways the new latrines.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #195  

Politicians like to scare people into focusing on something that they are doing that makes them feel good. If they accomplish that, then they can get away with not fixing anything any of the real issues. Just ignore how bad life has gotten in the bigger cities, and focus on what people are doing where crime is lo, and they are more likely to obey the new rules they come up with.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #196  
I’m so thankful I live where I do. I know not everywhere is nice like this but remember if you live in a crap hole not everywhere in the USA is like that either.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #197  
Where are you located…?

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #198  
I live at the border of two very vibrant cultures. Virginians and North Carolinians. There are plenty of reasons not to live here, but crime and homeless camps aren’t one of them.

/ Tier V emission standards soon for new diesel engine tractors? #199  
Good to know people are still living their best life…