This is tragic

/ This is tragic #41  
I sometimes cut mine apart so they'll cook faster. If I had to smell them cooking for six hours, I might die.
Hey! Yours look like you've cut them apart, too. Do my eyes deceive.me?
Na….one broke in half while moving them.

/ This is tragic #42  
Na….one broke in half while moving them.
:cry::ROFLMAO:😂 OMG,"fall of the bone tender ribs" it don't get much better. Actually this bring's us to an important point about food,that is different strokes for different folks. There are rib fanciers that prefer to "gnaw"meat off the bone rather than have it slide right off. Someone earlier said beef ribs are their fav and don't care for pork ribs. Tx has an abundance of BBQ joints but to my knowledge none serve beef ribs. Most menus simply say Ribs" and it's just a given they are pork. BBQ style tends to be regional with Memphis,NC,SC,Alabama,KS City,TX and HI being popular. IMO where restaurants go off track is trying to pass off sauced meat as Q with little attention to cooking method. I'll admit to tasting a few sauces that could make bologna taste great but I'm a fan of "naked" no sauce Q.
You will not have a problem finding steak in Texas but I'll put the "Beehive" in Albany Tx against the fanciest steakhouses in Dallas and Houston. If you find yourself within 50 miles of Albany,it's a fine steak with the bonus of hearing the owner's story of how he and his brother from Iran choose to plant roots in the outback of Texas. Come early and visit The Old Jailhouse Art Gallery before dinner at the Beehive. If you aren't still telling friends about the experience 2 years afterwards,feel free to tell them Texas jaxs is a fraud and embarrassment to Texans. It's a scenic 35 mile drive from IH20 and Abilene.

/ This is tragic
:cry::ROFLMAO:😂 OMG,"fall of the bone tender ribs" it don't get much better. Actually this bring's us to an important point about food,that is different strokes for different folks. There are rib fanciers that prefer to "gnaw"meat off the bone rather than have it slide right off. Someone earlier said beef ribs are their fav and don't care for pork ribs. Tx has an abundance of BBQ joints but to my knowledge none serve beef ribs. Most menus simply say Ribs" and it's just a given they are pork. BBQ style tends to be regional with Memphis,NC,SC,Alabama,KS City,TX and HI being popular. IMO where restaurants go off track is trying to pass off sauced meat as Q with little attention to cooking method. I'll admit to tasting a few sauces that could make bologna taste great but I'm a fan of "naked" no sauce Q.
You will not have a problem finding steak in Texas but I'll put the "Beehive" in Albany Tx against the fanciest steakhouses in Dallas and Houston. If you find yourself within 50 miles of Albany,it's a fine steak with the bonus of hearing the owner's story of how he and his brother from Iran choose to plant roots in the outback of Texas. Come early and visit The Old Jailhouse Art Gallery before dinner at the Beehive. If you aren't still telling friends about the experience 2 years afterwards,feel free to tell them Texas jaxs is a fraud and embarrassment to Texans. It's a scenic 35 mile drive from IH20 and Abilene.
What you said about different strokes are my feelings exactly. Decades ago, I was watching a show where the participants had a barbecue. The narrator said that when someone said barbecue in that part of the country, they meant CHICKEN. I wish I could remember which state it was.

/ This is tragic #44  
Stuck the narrator could have been speaking of AL where traditional sauce in no way resembles what you find on supermarket shelves, in restaurants and backyards. The sauce is white and works best with poultry. I would hope a long time native of AL can tell us more about it because I've never seen it for sale in Tx and unsure if it still retains popularity. During my life East Tx Q changed dramatically. "Stands" as they were called were fewer and farther apart,primarily owned and operated by black families. Meat was cooked along with sauce in pans over wood coals. I was always fascinated that to-go containers didn't leak. Containers were packed and shipped flat like fast food boxes today. They folded into white pint and quart containers with a little wire handle to alow handling without blistering a hand that remained in use by Chinese food vendors long after disappearing from BBQ. For a change of pace,the stand near me served fried Crappie once per week ,,,,,until the warden arrested the owner for illegally selling game fish. Grateful regulars quickly reimbursed owner for the fine plus some and came up with a new plan. George went right back to cooking Crappie,giving it away and selling drinks as regulars filled the tip jar.😁

/ This is tragic
Stuck the narrator could have been speaking of AL where traditional sauce in no way resembles what you find on supermarket shelves, in restaurants and backyards. The sauce is white and works best with poultry. I would hope a long time native of AL can tell us more about it because I've never seen it for sale in Tx and unsure if it still retains popularity. During my life East Tx Q changed dramatically. "Stands" as they were called were fewer and farther apart,primarily owned and operated by black families. Meat was cooked along with sauce in pans over wood coals. I was always fascinated that to-go containers didn't leak. Containers were packed and shipped flat like fast food boxes today. They folded into white pint and quart containers with a little wire handle to alow handling without blistering a hand that remained in use by Chinese food vendors long after disappearing from BBQ. For a change of pace,the stand near me served fried Crappie once per week ,,,,,until the warden arrested the owner for illegally selling game fish. Grateful regulars quickly reimbursed owner for the fine plus some and came up with a new plan. George went right back to cooking Crappie,giving it away and selling drinks as regulars filled the tip jar.😁
It might well have been in Al. This aired some time in the '60s and my memory is vague. It might have been paired with or followed by a bow hunting presentation on a Saturday afternoon.

/ This is tragic #46  
You and I are of the same mind it looks like. I like my ribs with a bit of "snap" to them, not falling off the bone over done. No BBQ sauce is needed if they are good in the first place; but Sharn Jean does like Woody's Cook'n Sauce on hers...and it's good, not sweet or salty or too tomatoey.

We have friends in Dallas whose daughter and son in Law live in Atlanta. They opened a restaurant advertised as "Texas Style BBQ". They were swamped!...last I heard, they had opened 4 more new restaurants! Steaks? I cook as good as they get...I do like Big Tex's calf fries in Amarillo...best in the West.