Third Function Valve

/ Third Function Valve #1  

Steelworker17

Tractor
Yanmar SA424
Hi all,

Is there a made to fit third function valve kit for an SA424? There's a lot out there but which one will fit without too much modification?

/ Third Function Valve #2  
Can anyone answer this question? I'm thinking of a front grapple and would like to hear about someone's experience with a third function install.

/ Third Function Valve #3  
WR Long makes some nice kits. It should not be a problem installing on your Yanmar.

There is two basic ways of getting it done. One is a diverter valve. This would work off of your curl function on your loader valve. Push the button and then your curl works the grapple. Release and curl cylinders work again.

Second way is true 3rd function. This uses the power beyond port from your loader valve. This type will have a rocker switch that will open and close the grapple.

Here is a link to WR Long website.

/ Third Function Valve #4  
Yanmar now has a third function kit for the SA series tractors

Attachments

• 0F052-EN0050_SA 3rd Function.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 499
   / Third Function Valve #6  
   / Third Function Valve #7  
The link doesn't work unless you allow them to control your computer. :poop:
That is strange. It worked for me on different computers. One needs to be downloaded. It is a PDF. The other is just a link to a website.

Is anybody else having a issue with these links?

/ Third Function Valve #8  
That is strange. It worked for me on different computers. One needs to be downloaded. It is a PDF. The other is just a link to a website.

Is anybody else having a issue with these links?
Works just fine here. Goes straight to the WR Long's page.

The other, is just the PDF file about third function on a Yanmar.

/ Third Function Valve #9  
Thanks Ptsg!

/ Third Function Valve #10  
I'm running IE-11 with scam protection software. I don't auto load PDF files--It's too dangerous. All I get from that link is a blank screen so they must be trying load other PC grabbing software too. The kit is available elsewhere. I don't load special software for info-grabbing sites. :rolleyes: