The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #431  
Everything I have. Except not everything was available 25 yrs ago!

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #432  
Type 44 LPG cutting tips, never knew there was such a thing, always wondered why i could never cut with LPG/OXY when i had acetylene tips!

Oxygen and LPG cutting nozzles perform extremely well for certain applications. Due to less carbon in LPG, there is less slag adherence to the bottom of the cut.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #433  
Type 44 LPG cutting tips, never knew there was such a thing, always wondered why i could never cut with LPG/OXY when i had acetylene tips!
I had forgotten about using LPG for cutting, first time I saw it was when my then future FIL was cutting something in his shop (a couple of hundred years ago :LOL:). Even though it does not give as hot a flame as acetylene being a small time dirt farmer and local mechanic for neighboring farmers he used it because it was less expensive.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #434  
LPG cutting tips seem to get dirty asap and are harder to clean out.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #435  
I used propane as the fuel on my CNC torch for over a decade of production cutting.
The propane produced a much nicer cut edge than acetylene.

I had almost zero tip cleaning issues, but, all of my cuts had been programmed to keep the tip clean,

After preheat, the torch moved slightly, so that when the oxygen was started, the blast coming out of the cut would be directed up at an angle, rather than directly back at the tip.

Some weeks, I would go through an entire 100 pound bottle of propane, just cutting parts.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #440  
I have two 220 volt cutters,,
this one,,

ESAB PC 1500.jpg

and a Hypertherm 45XP,,

The ESAB is over 20 years old, I sorta retired it and use the 45XP,,
Both cut nice,,

tool3.jpg

tool4.jpg

tool7.jpg

tool chain box5.jpg