The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #11  
Oh, can't believe I almost forgot...a crane.

After getting a small 8K capacity knuckle boom crane on a Unimog I don't know how I ever did without one. Recently got a 10-ton rotator for larger stuff/heavier lifts, but the little one is used a lot.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #14  
I'm having trouble stopping at one thing but since I got my 4 post lift I keep coming up with new things to use it for. loaded my Miller welder in the back of my truck the other day and the wife just shuck her head and laughed and the easiest set of lawn mower blades I ever changed was on the lift.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #15  
One is an electric grease gun. A second is a product called Race Ramps. They are just drive on ramps but made out of a solid foam. They are just a little longer and lift just a little higher. One reason I like them it’s a pain to use a floor Jack on a modern vehicle.

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #17  
tractor, backhoe, Grapple
Good sized garage with concrete floor

MIG, TIG, stick welders, 2 post 10k lift, metal lathe, Knee mill

just one ... I can't do it.

Last edited:
   / The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #19  
I changed the oil today in Challenger and used the Race Ramps I mentioned in my previous post. A couple of pictures.
IMG_2130.jpeg
IMG_2129.jpeg

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #20  
I like Race Ramps for getting cars into or onto the trailers, but for oil changes and other service I much prefer a lift.

And like Race Ramps, the 4-post can also be used for loading vehicles on trailers. Plus many other things as mentioned by others above.

DSCN3032.JPG