The Hardest Part of Bailing Hay With a Friend

/ The Hardest Part of Bailing Hay With a Friend #42  
20070702132136_OH_hay_0926.jpg

Glad my boys got to experience putting in hay.

/ The Hardest Part of Bailing Hay With a Friend #47  
He also said this was their 4th cutting already. Been a really good year for them.

They live near Walkerton.
Yes one of my hay suppliers is down that way. He said the dry weather stunted 2nd cutting a bit, but then it perked up with the rain. He is on pace to have a good year. I can tell it is a good year for quantity produced (and quality) because of the prices I am paying. With fert and fuel being up I was anticipating an increase in prices. That did not happen because of the amount of hay being produced.

/ The Hardest Part of Bailing Hay With a Friend
Yes one of my hay suppliers is down that way. He said the dry weather stunted 2nd cutting a bit, but then it perked up with the rain. He is on pace to have a good year. I can tell it is a good year for quantity produced (and quality) because of the prices I am paying. With fert and fuel being up I was anticipating an increase in prices. That did not happen because of the amount of hay being produced.
Boy, the beans are tall this year, too! (y)

/ The Hardest Part of Bailing Hay With a Friend
Well, almost a year later and helped my friend with hay again last night. This time, I'm sore! :ROFLMAO:

481 bales. It was HOT and humid. 91 degrees. Feeling it in my hips the most. Fun evening, though. (y)

/ The Hardest Part of Bailing Hay With a Friend #50  
Balance is lost with age.

There is actually a "performance chart" that goes along with ones age, and how long one can balance on one foot with eyes closed.

I tried the test, according to the chart, I'm 243 years old ;-)

I'm 88 last year after a short stint in the hospital posst operation I was put on home health nurse. She had me do that. I asked to go over to the vinyl flooring to get off the carpet. Yep. 2 sec in I almost lost it. Then stood there for a long time till she said I couild stop. Today out cutting wood I couildn't even walk a straight line with eyes open.