The future is exciting

/ The future is exciting #1  

Tor Arne

Gold Member
Tractor
Same Explorer 65, MF 135, MF 30, MF165, Volvo BM 55, Volvo BM 425, Volvo BM 2254, Terengmester skidder, Ford 3000, Fordson major, Derreng unknown model, IH B275, MAN 4R2, Gutbord sub compact.
Three years ago I bought a Wolagri baler and bale wraper and made ​​a few modifications to them, I also made a clamp to move the hay bales with since there was notthing in the right size on the market for the hay bales. The other day I got into a conversation with the guy that inports and sell Wolagri on the Norwegian market and he showed interest for what I had done and asked for pictures, now I got questions about making this for sale along with the equipment he sells. Working to obtain prizes for the steel and parts from different suppliers. Should be fun to see what this could develop into sinse it's hardly anny eqipment that is designed for this size bales.
What I have made ​​to the press is a holder for collecting cables so they do not hang down into the pto shaft.
What I have made ​​to the wrapper is holder for extra rolls of plastic so one will not have to run to the end of the field to collect new every time one needs a new roll.

Kabelfoslashringpresse_zpsffd4113a.jpg Plastholderpakker_zps3cd7c6b2.jpg Balehandler_zps13ac9548.jpg