Terramite T5B Help Please

/ Terramite T5B Help Please #1  

Bradability

Tractor
Terramite T5B
I purchased an older Terramite T5B recently. The front Tie Rod ends are worn out as well as the bearings. Does anyone know any cross references to standard part numbers so I can purchase these locally?

/ Terramite T5B Help Please #2  
:welcome:
I haven't replaced tie rod ends, but others here have. It may be easier to take the old ones to the auto parts shop. Counter kids should be able to do more than ring up a sale, but times have changed and some may be need help from the guy 'over 30' if you don't offer a 'make and model'.

Bearings can be found easily online. Cross-able etched numbers may be readable on side of the races. If you don't have a digital caliper to measure ID, OD, and width, get help from a friend who does.

Giving us more info about your location may help someone near you steer you to the right place(s). :)

/ Terramite T5B Help Please
For the T5B? Do you know those napa #'s?
Only reason I started this thread was because no one seems to be able to reach Terramite/Terraquip. Not in person or even on the phone. Any the surrounding businesses to them don't seem to have positive feedback about them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/ Terramite T5B Help Please #6  
I purchased an older Terramite T5B recently. The front Tie Rod ends are worn out as well as the bearings. Does anyone know any cross references to standard part numbers so I can purchase these locally?

I bought my tie rod ends from Auto Zone. Had to order them. duralast ES323R. I have a T5D I don't remember is both ends are the same. It's only a guess, could the ES323R is for the right and ES323L would be for the left. So check see if your tie rod ends have same threads or one is right and the other left. Good luck.