Terramite parts sources?

/ Terramite parts sources? #41  
I think I will have to work with the "bubba" alternative.....but I believe the oil is leaking from under the steering wheel....not overflowing where the nut is... I appreciate all the detail and will print this for my son to check out. I will keep an eye on the level of oil but it seems to be a small amount. My cables are hard to pull and the throttle knob is broken. Otherwise, the machine is working fine. The Honda engine had some work done on it by the guy that sold it to me and I had a new starter put on last week.

/ Terramite parts sources? #42  
T5CPartsManual.jpg
Jannige, IF you have the offset column, see if the shaft has some play in it. It shouldn't. #38 is the bushing that fails if #39 (seal) doesn't protect it. A rusty shaft will hog out the bushing & the top seal will go after that. There should be no oil in the column. #29 is the 'face seal' that leaks & allows the outer tube to fill with oil and leak out the top. I only have the issue during long sessions with a lot of steering to position, or a long drive to a job in the nabe.

Here is what water can do if it leaks past the top seal & freezes. (the bulge)
IMG_1020.JPG

Here is the 'bubba' column shield that keeps water out of the column & hopefully from making things worse.
IMG_1021.JPG

/ Terramite parts sources? #44  
Thanks for the GREAT Information!!!! I am dependent on my son/sons to help me with this but I have to do the research. I might add that I am a 77 yr old female.....I love my "toy machine".....have a lot of bamboo on my property and hope to get it all destroyed and replant ornamental trees. I'm so glad I found this web site. I had been renting an Allmand and the T5C showed up on Creigs List and I decided to buy it so I could work at my leisure instead of killing myself on the weekends. I did like the controls on the Allmand over the T5C. The Allmand is two seated and has more space also. Jannige :)

/ Terramite parts sources? #45  
East Coast Gear Supply has all the Terramite rearend axle parts. They also have the breakdown of the axle on their website. Terramite Rear Axle Parts the pinion gears in the center chunk failed on ours and they had everything to supply. They also rebuild them so they new exactly what parts we needed when we called.

/ Terramite parts sources? #46  
Thank you for the information. The weather is clearing and we expect to work on it next week.

/ Terramite parts sources? #47  
Has anyone tried rebuilding the swing cylinders on the T5C? It doesn't seem like they can be rebuilt in place, and so far the pins don't feel like budging.

/ Terramite parts sources? #48  
Terramitereplacementparts.com

/ Terramite parts sources? #50  
Good to have some contact info for those that have your machines, it will be helpful for them.Where are those tractors made? Are they 4 wheel drive or can you get 4 wheel drive models?

There is a place that makes and sells most components on all the T5C, T6, T7, T9 tractors, backhoe Home | Terramite Replacement Parts | United States they even have seal kits for cylinders at a really good price and ignition switches also. They have been good to us