Terramite parts sources?

/ Terramite parts sources? #51  
I just got a T5c running again and got the cylinder kits, seat cushions, and small parts from Terry's Terramites. I have no affiliation with them other than trading money for parts, but Terry knows his stuff and helped me out when the cylinders were different from what we expected.

/ Terramite parts sources? #52  
The push button/solenoid is a good solution. It's not as technical as it sounds, but also not a drop in replacement. Diagrams and videos are available online. Search "replace ignition switch with push button" or "convert ignition to push button"

My experience (t5c and T6) don't bother w terramite. They can't seem to figure out if they are open or closed(not covid related) let alone respond to inquiries.

Terry's terramites in Alabama. Guy is super knowledgeable, helpful and reasonable. He's got the fever for these and is solid.

Take good care of the hydraulic pump. By keeping clean oil, filters and dealing with hose problems to prevent air and water intrusion. The pump is the only hard thing to source. My T6 has a cessna pump that parts are very hard to get... the t5 had a sundstrand that was a bit easier.

The duff might be hard too... But also super HD for the size of machine so not often a point of failure (imo).

Every thing else is available through small engine or ag suppliers.

/ Terramite parts sources? #53  
I just got a T5c running again and got the cylinder kits, seat cushions, and small parts from Terry's Terramites. I have no affiliation with them other than trading money for parts, but Terry knows his stuff and helped me out when the cylinders were different from what we expected.

:welcome: It's nice to have another Terramite owner join our group(s). :) (ok to introduce yourself in the "New Member" forum ..)

Wow! Thanks for the link to Terry's. :thumbsup: I encourage other owners to check out his website.

btw, dare I imagine that Terry has a good relationship with the parent company and if so that we are only to gain from it? ...

/ Terramite parts sources? #54  
:welcome: It's nice to have another Terramite owner join our group(s). :) (ok to introduce yourself in the "New Member" forum ..)

Wow! Thanks for the link to Terry's. :thumbsup: I encourage other owners to check out his website.

btw, dare I imagine that Terry has a good relationship with the parent company and if so that we are only to gain from it? ...

I just wish they had prices listed

/ Terramite parts sources? #55  
I just wish they had prices listed

Does it cost that much to call & ask? You might want to stick with your other source, then, or Craig's List.

There's yard sales too if you prefer to haggle for best price.

Not much we can do for ya over the internet. Sorry 'bout that.

btw, :welcome: to TBN. We're not all wise-alecks.

Last edited:
   / Terramite parts sources? #56  
Does it cost that much to call & ask? You might want to stick with your other source, then, or Craig's List.

There's yard sales too if you prefer to haggle for best price.

Not much we can do for ya over the internet. Sorry 'bout that.

btw, :welcome: to TBN. We're not all wise-alecks.

I have a job during thee daytime so I'm not really available to stop and call to check a price, or especially to be able to browse the products that they offer and the prices for them. For instance, today is Sunday and I would like to find out a couple of prices for products that they have listed but I'm not able to.

I didn't say anything about haggling for a best price. I just said I wish that I could see how much they sell their products for.

You probably would have understood what I meant if you spent your time reading what I said instead of hurrying to post a smartass response.

/ Terramite parts sources? #57  
You could have put the details in the seven words of your first post in this thread. (I'm retired and would be quite happy to call them and ask for ya.)

How about we don't squabble here, and we focus on your thread.

Fixing your T5B is more important to anybody than your opinion of me, so let's go with that.

Apologies that I hadn't seen your thread yet. I had no context, but I sure will. jon

/ Terramite parts sources? #58  
Terry's happy to email, communicate with you by text or the form on his site. Not keeping much inventory, I've figured his pricing changes a bit all the time.

Good luck.

/ Terramite parts sources? #59  
Hi Guys,

Im from Terramite In South Africa.

If you'll need any technical assistance in a hurry please feel free to contact me.

Whatsapp +27 71 305 9986
Email: romano@phillipssa.co.za