Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,031  
While standing in our bathroom this morning, I watched the sink drain clockwise and the toilet drain counter clockwise. I think the cat wondered what the %$^! I was staring at.

One can't go by toilet drain as the input to the bowl is a violent jet. It would overwhelm any other force present.s

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,034  
For all you target shooters out there; if you are in the Northern Hemisphere and you happen to miss the bullseye to the right, be sure to blame it on the Coriolis effect. If you miss to the left, just say you over compensated for the Coriolis effect.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,035  
What I love about the internet is when it got international, there was a question as to if the hair on the tip of one's head would radiate out left hand out of the top, or right hand, depending on what hemisphere you where born in. It was a huge, and very fun argument. :)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,037  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #3,039  
Someone on NPR said yesterday, that if its earnngs are adjusted for inflation, "Gone with the Wind," is the highest grossing motion picture ever made.

Last edited:
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #3,040  
Someone on NPR said yesterday, that if its earnngs are adjusted for inflation, "Gone with the Wind," is the highest grossing motion picture ever made.
Avatar may have it beat. $2,743,577,587 and came out in 2009 which is $3.9B vs $3.4B.
I've never seen or even heard of Avatar.