Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,041  
For all you target shooters out there; if you are in the Northern Hemisphere and you happen to miss the bullseye to the right, be sure to blame it on the Coriolis effect. If you miss to the left, just say you over compensated for the Coriolis effect.
Glad to know it isn't me....I'm generally low and left.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,042  
I remember reading that the shells from U.S. 16" battleship guns were in the air long enough that the mechanical computer took into account the rotation of the Earth. I always found that hard to believe, but at maximum range of 21 miles the shells would be in the air for over a minute. And they weighed 2700 pounds!

I wonder if they aimed just a little to the left or right depending on which hemisphere they were in. You know, because of coriolas force.

RSKY

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,043  
Curiously, what is this connectivity used for?
Unfortunately, my eyes are too bad to see the tiny print in the directions until I get a brighter light bulb. As near as I can tell, the tooth brush sends a signal to my phone showing me places that need more work.

It appears that my declining years will be spent seeking brighter light and wondering if I've fallen for the next electronic gimmick.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,044  
I remember reading that the shells from U.S. 16" battleship guns were in the air long enough that the mechanical computer took into account the rotation of the Earth. I always found that hard to believe, but at maximum range of 21 miles the shells would be in the air for over a minute. And they weighed 2700 pounds!

I wonder if they aimed just a little to the left or right depending on which hemisphere they were in. You know, because of coriolas force.

RSKY
21 mile gunshot needing compensation for the earths rotation....I certainly believe it.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,047  
Unfortunately, my eyes are too bad to see the tiny print in the directions until I get a brighter light bulb. As near as I can tell, the tooth brush sends a signal to my phone showing me places that need more work.

It appears that my declining years will be spent seeking brighter light and wondering if I've fallen for the next electronic gimmick.
Watch for popup ads on phone for toothpaste brands, dental floss, and "free checkups" at local Dentist offices. 😅

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,049  

" tooth brush sends a signal to my phone showing me places that need more work."

You have GOT to be kidding! No way!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,050  
E04B331E-D1E3-477D-8E48-6A29D7EFDC10.png