Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,491  
John Froelich (1849-1933) of Iowa invented the gas-powered tractor in 1892, instantly igniting a global revolution in agriculture. (Public Domain)
2024_04_26_11.04.35.jpg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,492  
The maiden voyage went well butt I'm sure the rear hydraulics stunk.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,494  
That's an early Mahindra ;)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,495  
I have watch a documentary about tractor the other day it is called ''tractor war'' its on youtube, It was pretty interesting to see how long it took for tractors to be affordable and efficient enough to replace the horse it was a longer journey then most would think.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,496  
I didn't know that!

Just me, or is that almost as ugly as every 1980's vehicle wearing plastic rear window louvers, ground effects, a plastic visor, and every other "aggressive" bit of ugly plastic styling you can jam onto a vehicle?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,497  
Just me, or is that almost as ugly as every 1980's vehicle wearing plastic rear window louvers, ground effects, a plastic visor, and every other "aggressive" bit of ugly plastic styling you can jam onto a vehicle?
lol that's funny ... Maybe it's because that is my era but I always found them cool espicially on a mustang or Camaro/firebird or even a truck with the front window sun visor always found it looked good.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,498  
"J.C. Whitney on wheels" we said years ago.
It has that ghetto-look.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #8,500  
lol that's funny ... Maybe it's because that is my era but I always found them cool espicially on a mustang or Camaro/firebird or even a truck with the front window sun visor always found it looked good.
My first car, or at least the first I did not have to share with a sibling, was a 1985 Camaro. So, I'm right there with you, age-wise. But they didn't age well, in my eyes.

That said, I still think the shark-body Gen3 Corvettes are the sexiest of the bunch, a'la 1976 Stingray, so I guess I haven't completely shaken the white trash styling. :D