blee03

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45D
I'm looking at upgrading my 2000 New Holland TC45D w/ 16LA to the Quick attach
This is what I'm looking at currently

Any opinions on this setup?
Any other brands you prefer?
I'm starting to do research on this conversion so any info / opinions you can offer are much appreciated

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions #2  
I did mine using the NH part. Someone ordered one and never picked it up so I got a good deal on it from my dealer. Here is my thread.

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions
1663690954007.png

I found the NH part, thanks for link!
I'm guessing the NH part is going to the the best in terms of quality and strength?

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions #4  
It has worked well for me but then I like OEM parts over aftermarket. Pinned right on and hasn't had any issues with twisting or unlatching. Keep it well greased for best results.

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions #5  
1 more for the new holland part I have an aftermarket one on my tc 29d and the bucket doesn't curl back enough. My tc 45d has a NH QA and it curls just fine. Sorry can 't tell the brand of the aftermarket one.🍻

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions #6  
I have two Kubotas where I used the ATI units on some time back. They have gotten more exoensive for sure. But I am happy with both. Both were perfect fits.

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions #7  
I'm looking at upgrading my 2000 New Holland TC45D w/ 16LA to the Quick attach
This is what I'm looking at currently

Any opinions on this setup?
Any other brands you prefer?
I'm starting to do research on this conversion so any info / opinions you can offer are much appreciated

I’m still recuperating from the sticker shock I got when I saw the msrp (sure glad mine came with the factory installed plates. Honestly that looks like an awfully big chunk of steel to do what mine do. How much does it weigh? It’ll reduce your lift capacity a bit if it is hundreds of pounds! Ooops, see it is just 100 lbs. what does the dealer want for the factory installed version?

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions #8  
Looks like Messick's still got the one in stock at $1461.60
1664055320907.png

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions #9  
I used the factory NH unit on my TC45D with 16LA loader. It was $600 in 2006. It was one of the best mods I’ve made to that tractor.
IMG_0371.JPG

/ TC45D Quick Attach Conversion Questions
Yeah, looks like this one is going to sting a little bit... 💸💸💸