Traction TC45D 4WD issue

/ TC45D 4WD issue #11  
is this sensitrack

/ TC45D 4WD issue
I don't think that was a term used anywhere in the manual for these and it isn't used not in the manual index; it may be Super Steer but the way the 4 wheel always worked on mine was via a lever on board, push it all the way forward for 4wd, all the way back for 2 wheel. The Super Steer gives it a full time 4wd option but that doesn't seem to be the case with me and I've had since 04, now 880 hs. thanks

/ TC45D 4WD issue #13  
do you have the manual then?

/ TC45D 4WD issue
yes, right here

/ TC45D 4WD issue #15  
yeah i dont see it either
only the sensitrack
is there a piece of cable in the linkage?

/ TC45D 4WD issue
IT is connected to the lever via a metal rod which seems to be functioning when we opened it, but the lever pushes/slides way too easy then it ever did before this occurrence.

Dealer who is a long way from me said get under it and see if the drive shaft is iterating towrd the front wheels when engaged.

/ TC45D 4WD issue #17  
did you follow the linkage all the way from 18 to 20 in the picture above

/ TC45D 4WD issue
did you follow the linkage all the way from 18 to 20 in the picture above

the picture didn't come thru but did you get it from the manual or the schematic--I copied a bunch of them this week end, the guy that is helping me has them but I can get it again if you tell me which NH schematic you got out it from

/ TC45D 4WD issue #19  
the one in your post 8
when i push the lever forward into FWD the 3in lever going into the gearbox moves up

/ TC45D 4WD issue #20  
is that lever moving up on yours?