TC33D remote control valve leaking

/ TC33D remote control valve leaking #1  

mswvette

Tractor
New Holland TC33D
My valve is leaking around the piece that is circled in yellow. Any ideas what the fix is?

1635025857711.png

1635025993268.png

/ TC33D remote control valve leaking #2  
That is pn 86400130 Relief Cartridge looking at a parts book for 1999 tc33d w/7308 loader. If it looks like a set screw, it is probably where the relief pressure can be adjusted. I'm wondering if a packing can be tightened down a bit to stop the seeping around the screw?

Last edited:
   / TC33D remote control valve leaking
Think I have correlated the leak to when the rear lift handle is pulled all the way up and my rotary cutter is attached, I think the top link or something is binding, the valve makes a noise and leaks, if I push the lever down just a bit, about 1.5 inches from the top it stops making the noise and leaking. Going to test more, with and without rotary cutter and read box blade, also going to look at how lower connects and see if that is binding.

/ TC33D remote control valve leaking #4  
Your 3 pt control linkage is out of adjustment causing your hydraulics to go into overload. See the attached page from the operators manual on how to adjust. It will probably solve your over pressure issue.

Attachments

• 3 pt adj.jpg
    3 pt adj.jpg
    796.8 KB · Views: 105
   / TC33D remote control valve leaking
Halftrack, thanks for the info, I was able to adjust the nut towards the front of the machine and remedy the problem.