TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-(

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #11  
Schematics here

TC30 Wiring1.jpgTC30 Wiring2.jpeg

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #12  
The Schematics are pretty useless other than showing external wiring connection. The controller is nothing more than digital logic (and gates, or gates, etc.) but the the manufacturers typically don't show this "secret" infotmation, not that it would help you very much. The whole controller must be replaced if it's broke. Digital controllers are much cheaper to manufacture than the older relay combination logic and have much greater profit margins when selling the replacement parts.

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #13  
I was actually more interested in what circuits IT lookes at, vs looking at IT's circuits.

In any event.. it see,s it's a repair by replacement issue at this point.

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #14  
I'll let you know Friday if my $368 investment works. Mine smoked and smelled like a rancid carfire. I too wonder what made it go bad as all of my safety switches are bypassed.1496208349949.jpg1496208367559.jpg1496208385501.jpg

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #15  
good luck. most likely, it sounds like an internal failure..

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #16  
There has to be a way to bypass this piece of ****. $386.00 for this is absolute bullshit.

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #17  
$386.00 for this is absolute bullshit
Isn't that the truth, for probably $15 worth of parts if you're lucky, just because they can. As much as I hate to say it, I'm with JSUnlimited about bypassing. Whats wrong with the switches they had on the seat, clutch etc, why go with something electronic when a good ole mechanical switch that's easy to diagnose works other than mo money, mo money............Mike

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #18  
a schematic of the device and also showing the circuits it monitors would be the key to bypassing it. What conditions is it looking for, and what conditions does it change or provide based on those conditions it monitors. Probably a decent amount of comparitor logic. If/Then. etc.

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #19  
I replaced the safely controller on mine and it fixed the problem.

/ TC30 Won't turn over - Do I need a new Safety Controller? Big Bucks :-( #20  
Good luck my friend.