TBN Classifieds

/ TBN Classifieds #1  

Red Horse

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X LT 155
Just out of curiosity, any opinions on effectiveness of TBN classifieds. I'm selling a JD3320 and a set of R-3's (off 4000 Twenty series) and have just posted both on Craigs.

Appreciate any feedback.

/ TBN Classifieds #2  
Since it's free, it doesn't hurt to post. :thumbsup:

/ TBN Classifieds #3  
If your asking price I'd low it will be quite effective. If your price is high, not so much. Just like anywhere.

/ TBN Classifieds #4  
I haven't had any luck selling on TBN. Don't know if I'm asking too much, wrong time of the year, ?? 10 times better luck with Ebay. Having said that, it's free, I might be listing several things I have for sale. I think the big issue is locale.
I did recently BUY something from TBN classified.....:thumbsup::laughing:

Good luck!

/ TBN Classifieds
Thx for response-just found it in "spam". No responses yet. I get the feeling posted fair prices don't do well:laughing:

/ TBN Classifieds #6  
Thx for response-just found it in "spam". No responses yet. I get the feeling posted fair prices don't do well:laughing:
Posted "fair" prices on TBN classified by a member who can at least sit on the back porch (50 posts) and give their location get more of my attention than CL.
On TBN and many sites you can look up the history of the poster and get a "feel" for their honesty and intelligence. On CL it's a shot in the dark.