T273 Filter cross references?

/ T273 Filter cross references? #11  
I just checked the WIX site and the 31A40-02100 cross references to a WIX 51358 filter. I have been unable to find a cross reference for the HST filter 13152302100

/ T273 Filter cross references? #12  
ramoffroader said:
I have a T233 tractor. Not sure if all the filters are the same but here are the Wix Numbers
Oil wix#51365
Fuel wix# 33262
Hydraulic wix# 51586
Air outer wix# 46438
Air inner wix# 42985

I am trying to do the oil and hydraulic filter change on my Montana T2334. As far as I have been able to tell it is the same as the T233, but when I tried the WIX number above for the hydraulic filter it does not look the same. The thread seems the same but the seal is completely different. the filter I took off has a seal that is 3x thicker and higher then the one I picked up.

Can anyone help with this? The WIX site doesn't have the Mitsubishi S3L listed. What am I missing

/ T273 Filter cross references? #13  
So I have tracked down the filter numbers sold by the dealer and they match what I bought. The NAPA dealer could only guess that the filter was changed since I bought the tractor.

So I need to either wait to hear from someone here or just try to use it. I really don't like the idea of putting it on and pouring in the fluid only to have it leak the first time I start it up. Such a big difference in gasket size is making me nervous.

If there is anyone that has changed these, please let me know what you found.

/ T273 Filter cross references? #14  
Neuropel said:
I just checked the WIX site and the 31A40-02100 cross references to a WIX 51358 filter. I have been unable to find a cross reference for the HST filter 13152302100

Sorry for responding in such an old thread. I did some digging and found that the Wix 51356 is identical to the 51365, and 51358, but it has a 3.4" long body, rather than 2.6" or 2.8". If you have the clearance, it means more filter media to trap particles before the by-pass valve would open. I had to slide the fuel line over a little, but I had room when I changed my oil this weekend. 50hrs and going strong so far.
I did use a Fram filter (even they are usually not my first choice), the PH7317, which crosses with the 51356, and is also the same filter I run in my car. Maybe I can by them in bulk now.

/ T273 Filter cross references? #15  
engine oil filter for cub cadet ex2900 with a yanmar diesel need part number and manufacture source.

/ T273 Filter cross references? #16  
Been a long time for this thread.

I used the filters listed above and there have been no issues. The thinner gasket has worked well. No leaking and no engine issues.

/ T273 Filter cross references? #17