SX3100 quick attach conversion ??

/ SX3100 quick attach conversion ??
Well I'm a little closer. A couple of weeks ago I split the back of my bucket loading big rocks from the back of my pick up. I called the dealer and he had a new bucket for an EX3200 in stock so I went up and bought it.

Now I have the extra bucket. Once I find a bare set of forks I'll have the brackets cut off and welded on. It is just tough to tell from pictures what will work. I don't want to spend $600 for a set and find out out I can't get the brackets to fit.

/ SX3100 quick attach conversion ?? #12  
I have a .dxf file of the quick attach for the cl200 loader for the sx3100. It is the 2 ends on the bucket that hook on the loader and you slide the pins thruogh. with this file you can have someone waterjet or laser out the brackets. the dxf is attach to this post as a zip file. I made a quick attach for my snowplow, so these brackets have notches drawn in for 2 x 2 tube but you can ajust for yourself. remember when welding that they will move around so be careful welding so they still line up when you are done.
Bumping an old post from the dead, but I was hoping someone still had the .zip or .dxf that was originally posted here. It looks like the only thing attached now is a .jpg.

/ SX3100 quick attach conversion ?? #13  
here you go, adjust to your needs ..... well apparently can't attach dxf files