Sulky question

/ Sulky question #1  

js5020

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti CX2510, Kubota BX23S, AC5020, JDx300R
Guys I have a steering sulky for the com 12, and my experience with it has been less than enjoyable, I have been using it with the 30" deck and have added up to 30 lbs of weight to the front of the deck and the darn thing still wants to bring the deck up under certain conditions, basically if I had a third hand the thing would be ok, kinda tough to steer, operate the f/r control, and keep it from folding in the middle all at the same time with just two. How about the non steering sulky, is it any better? Has anyone made/adapted a stand up type sulky? Thoughts, experiences?

/ Sulky question #2  
I have a non steering sulky. I have tried to use it without success. If the ground was level it would work great. The only good use I have found for it, is for carrying me between fields. Then I unhook it and mow the fence line. I would like to try a stand up sulky, I think they would work very well.

Solo

/ Sulky question #3  
You could try adding more weight to the deck or go slower or walk with it and don't ride. Both sulkys will be the same on uneven ground. A stand on one might be a better option. - Kris :)

/ Sulky question
Thanks for the responses guys, guess I'll keep walking.

/ Sulky question #5  
Hi! I fix a subframe and a hitch at my Gravely diesel. Now I want a sulky. I make a pencil draw for ONE WHEEL SULKY. I want your advice. Thanks! Oldmech

Attachments

• hitch.JPG
    hitch.JPG
    152 KB · Views: 550
  • sulky.JPG
    sulky.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 1,189
   / Sulky question #6  
Oldmech- Look good ! I can't wait to see pics of the velke when it's done. - Kris :)