Stihl Zero Turn mowers

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #2  
That's interesting. They're definitely entering a 'flooded' market at a questionable time.

Mike

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #3  
Sure are (flooded market) and I don't consider Briggs and Stratton to be an exemplary engine in the first place. About on par with a HF Predator.

Too many mower manufacturers out there today and the pie slices are getting pretty thin. The thinner the slice, the less profit realized.

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #5  
Stihl chain saws gobble the oil. Any battery powered Stihl ZTs?

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #6  
Have you priced one? I priced both the Ryobi and the E-go. (both made in China I might add) better have a fat wallet. of the 2, I like the Ryobi better. No oars. Just a right hand mounted joystick, not that I'd buy one.

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #7  
Stihl chain saws gobble the oil. Any battery powered Stihl ZTs?
Every Stihl chainsaw I own (I have 3 as well as an Echo), they all have adjustable oilers on them.

The newer Stihl's have succumbed to the noise police so to get them to run right, one needs to modify the muffler and avoid the fuel injected models.

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #8  
Sure are (flooded market) and I don't consider Briggs and Stratton to be an exemplary engine in the first place. About on par with a HF Predator.

IMO, the HF Chonda clones are better engines than a Briggs…..

/ Stihl Zero Turn mowers #10  
I haven't owned a B&S engine in a long time. Last gas powered z turn had a Kawsaki engine. Last Z turn I purchased was diesel which I like better than the Kawsaki gasoline engine