Steiner 430 loader bucket

/ Steiner 430 loader bucket #1  

Logan98

Tractor
Steiner 430 Max
I am new to this website, so please let me know if this post needs to be moved. I am searching for a big loader attachment that fits my Steiner 430 Max. I believe the LD 300 model will fit, but I am open to any other models that fit as well. I live in Ohio, but I am willing to drive or pay for shipping if needed. Thanks.

/ Steiner 430 loader bucket #2  
I have a 420 and have a LD 300. It does the job for the small stuff I do with it. The lifting limit is around 400lbs and the rear even with 6 weights pops up easily. You have to be careful when using it. Light stuff is no problem. It's logs and dirt and rocks that you can load up over the weight and make it dangerous. If I'm lifting heavy stuff I always back down the hill and keep the loader low to the ground. That helps a lot here.

/ Steiner 430 loader bucket
Ok, thats good to know thanks. Would you be interested in selling it?

I found a loader from a 420 my local dealer said they would make it fit for cheap but does it lift less than the ld300?

/ Steiner 430 loader bucket #5  
I'm keeping mine. It's great for what I use it for.
What model is it if it's not a ld300 ? Slip scoop maybe ?

/ Steiner 430 loader bucket #6  
Messicks has one, in PA. Sale is pending, but it still might be worth looking into.

I called Messicks, but they already sold it and haven't updated the listing, the model number is too scratched up to read. It looks identical to an ld300 except it's missing a bar at the loader arms. I did find it in a video please see attached