Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,261  
Yup. In a few more pages it'll be about gay marriage and which way a 120v receptacle should be mounted:)

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,266  
I make my credit card work for ME! Everything gets paid with my CC, pay off at end of month, and rack up points that I save to make other purchases.
CITI has been great in backing me up with fraudulent charges, disputes, whatever.. and they double the manufactures warrantee.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #1,268  
Why close the thread while the order site is still up.
That site or at least the checkout page should be shut down or locked in some way.

The right side of the search screen says permanently closed. But click on the site and...
I just picked out an item, put it in the cart and paypal and other payment methods are still listed. The Paypal Icon highlights as well when hovered over. So the checkout page is not just in display mode.
No I am not going to hand them over $800 just to
"see"

It sure looks like they are still able to 'take' Orders and money.

Last edited:
   / Status of Everything Attachments #1,269  
Why close the thread while the order site is still up.
That site or at least the checkout page should be shut down or locked in some way.

The right side of the search screen says permanently closed. But click on the site and...
I just picked out an item, put it in the cart and paypal and other payment methods are still listed. The Paypal Icon highlights as well when hovered over. So the checkout page is not just in display mode.
No I am not going to hand them over $800 just to
"see"

It sure looks like they are still able to 'take' Orders and money.
You have:

1. Reality - The Business is still open.

2. Fantasy- The Business is closed.