Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #661  
Not sure EA is for sale. We know they at least reached out to one customer about shipping out their order on Friday and shared they would be open this week. They may be ramping back up but a lot of damage has been done. Time will tell if they can or will overcome.
The one customer that was told about shipping their order on Friday and they would be open this week has made exactly 1 post on TBN.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #662  
The one customer that was told about shipping their order on Friday and they would be open this week has made exactly 1 post on TBN.
Not sure only 1 post equates to a liar but maybe so. There is others on the Facebook page that says they spoke to Ted. Still doesn’t mean anything but if enough people cancel their order maybe Rich will get his. 😂

/ Status of Everything Attachments #663  
You didn't buy that grapple or whatever you ordered on a credit card? If you did and you haven't hit the cc company up by this time I think you are grasping at straws.
Then he wouldn't have anything to complain about.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #664  
Has anyone ever stopped to figure how big a revolving free loan EA was getting from the consuming public with their long delays in shipping? With a 35,000 sq. ft. production floor plus office space and 45 or more employees they had to be able to produce a lot. Figuring that even though some were painters, some worked packaging items for shipment, on average 2 implements per employee per week. With a minimum lead time of 4 months, that's 1500 implements prepaid as a free loan so Ted could build his glass and steel cabin. None of their stuff is cheap, but $1200 would be an extremely conservative estimate. That makes EA the recipient of a nearly $2,000,000 interest free revolving loan.
I have a feeling Ted studied the words of PT Barnum.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #666  
I have a feeling Ted studied the words of PT Barnum.

You mean these words?

IMG_2983.JPG

/ Status of Everything Attachments #667  
6 months ago I was still employed there, and while we (his employees) knew he was not paying his bills, we didn't know the extent of his debt, nor did we foresee the business closing. I did not know this forum existed until today, which is why I shared the info I did when I did. I figured better late than never, it might not help everyone but if it helps one person then the post was worth it.
Thanks for the info. Do you have any new updates maybe from recent or current employees you knew while working there? Are you close enough to do a drive-by this week and see if there is any movement or action? At this point, this thread needs real facts and pictures so anything you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #668  
I called EA this afternoon. All I got was a recording.
I called this morning (once again) and their mailbox is full (once again). No replies to the voice mail I left last week when the mailbox was not full.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #669  
That is the quote for EA fanboys and for anyone who received their order in a timely manner, (30-60 days) no one is disputing their quality. But there is another, and rather more well known quote that applies to everyone else who ordered and waited or continues to wait beyond 60 days. Ted must have made that his life's motto in recent years.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #670  
Thanks for the info. Do you have any new updates maybe from recent or current employees you knew while working there? Are you close enough to do a drive-by this week and see if there is any movement or action? At this point, this thread needs real facts and pictures so anything you can provide is greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
I am still talking to one of the employees who was still there until the very last day of normal operations, and basically EA is still in the same boat, not shipping any orders and no employees there to manufacture new equipment. I do not have a picture, but that employee confirmed the only people who MIGHT be there are Ted and Nate. All sales, warehouse, accounting and otherwise are gone and not coming back. Again, I apologize for not having a picture or definitive proof, but they are 100% out of business. I saw (or more specifically heard, a recorded conversation with Ted) on the "After EA" Facebook Ted was claiming they only accept checks, and they haven't accepted payment up front in 6-8 weeks (FALSE). Please feel free to follow up with more specific questions, and I will be happy to share.