Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #641  
One thing to keep in mind that not all Everything Attachments buyers will be TractorByNet members. But, surely this has come up on other similar forums.

Nonetheless, there will be people that are simply waiting for their item to arrive.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #642  
One thing to keep in mind that not all Everything Attachments buyers will be TractorByNet members. But, surely this has come up on other similar forums.

Nonetheless, there will be people that are simply waiting for their item to arrive.
They are being roasted on a new facebook page.

They made a good product. Will be interesting to see who takes the lead now. Homestead has had out a similar lighter grapple for some time but they have not gotten good reviews on warranty or breakage. . I do hate it for the employees of EA and hope they all find good employment.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #643  
They are being roasted on a new facebook page.

They made a good product. Will be interesting to see who takes the lead now. Homestead has had out a similar lighter grapple for some time but they have not gotten good reviews on warranty or breakage. . I do hate it for the employees of EA and hope they all find good employment.

Everything appears as if they made a solid product. Hopefully the company will reorganize.

Divorce from reality?

Perhaps there will be an effort to build an employee co-op.

Anybody local that wants to try to organize a co-op?

Did they patent all of their equipment?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #645  
I've called them half a dozen times over the last 10 days and sent a couple of emails regarding my land plane that was supposed to ship on February 1st. For the first time I was able to leave a message today (mailbox was no longer full). Still no call back or return responses to my emails. I have always been happy with their products but they have used up all their goodwill with me. I'm in the camp of never buying another EA product.
Well for my part, a LOT depends on how they handle my current order. If I haven't heard anything back by the end of this week, and I am forced to order from another manufacturer because of their going incommunicado, well, they could start selling $20 bills for $10 each and I wouldn't be interested. The bridge hasn't been burned yet, but they are holding the lit match.

Of course, I do think they are going to need to change their pre-payment policy. This issue has cost them quite a bit of trust when it comes to holding onto customers' money for an extended time. IMHO.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #647  
Well for my part, a LOT depends on how they handle my current order. If I haven't heard anything back by the end of this week, and I am forced to order from another manufacturer because of their going incommunicado, well, they could start selling $20 bills for $10 each and I wouldn't be interested. The bridge hasn't been burned yet, but they are holding the lit match.

Of course, I do think they are going to need to change their pre-payment policy. This issue has cost them quite a bit of trust when it comes to holding onto customers' money for an extended time. IMHO.
You didn't buy that grapple or whatever you ordered on a credit card? If you did and you haven't hit the cc company up by this time I think you are grasping at straws.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #648  

IMHO, you would have to be a glutton for punishment to keep waiting around on them after this stunt.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #649  
Or sent them a check that you can't get back and it's cleared. Otherwise I would have canceled a looooong time ago.

/ Status of Everything Attachments
Well After much research, I was lucky enough to purchase a wicked grapple about 3 yrs ago. I don't know of another grapple built as tough as an EA grapple.
I have seen photos of other grapples bent to where they aren't usable. You can sit a land pride and a wicked side by side and if you can't tell the wicked is built better, you need to have someone that knows quality to point out the differences.

While I can't condone their business practice, I can defend their grapples.
My mom always told me I could destroy a steel ball with a rubber hammer. LOL.
For the most part, this grapple held up, and when I did break, EA mad it right buy shipping it back, repairing, and shipping back to me at N/C .

So, I can't hate them for the excellent grapple they built, or the customer service I received from them.