Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #651  
I retired & closed my business 10 years ago.
I just Google searched and it said "closes soon" . One bad review someone said they called, no answer, waited in parking lot over an hour. I have it clearly posted on doors retired and closed in 2014.
IMHO with any business customers are #1, without them there is no business.
For years I've been on autoship with Chewy for our cats & horses and a week ago called them to remove one catfood order since an 18 year old cat had passed. Next day we got our autoship and inside were free treats for our other cats! The next day a package arrived...live flowers in a vase my wife put in the kitchen window.
Chewy had $11 billion in 2023 revenues.
Guess how many people I told of our experience and guess if I placed an additional order with them?
To me, and I'm 100% for capitalism and don't claim to be a genius but common sense why wouldn't a successful business owner build a million dollar lake house and have the rest of the money in inventory ready to ship? If orders and demand are that high put on a second and third shift!
I don't believe it's too late for EA, they made good products, but it would take a complete reorganization. Have product ready to ship, when inventory gets low make more.
Free shipping is great...but offer local pickup offset by a discount. Charge card as soon as order leaves! (Motels may charge $1,000 immediately then refund just to verify card. Customer is none the wiser. That's in case of room damage, eliminating deadbeats, etc.). Keep website up to date. Sufficient staff to answer phone & take orders.
They have the manufacturing equipment & buildings already in place.
After all, I'm sure that's what Charles Corriher Sr. would do!

20240206_122703.jpg

/ Status of Everything Attachments #652  
Maybe a venture capitalist will buy out what's left of EA. I can't imagine how much low hanging fruit there must be for efficiencies, systems and processes, marketing, public relations, etc. That would make a good case study.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #653  
Not sure EA is for sale. We know they at least reached out to one customer about shipping out their order on Friday and shared they would be open this week. They may be ramping back up but a lot of damage has been done. Time will tell if they can or will overcome.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #654  
You think it has a chance with Ted's good ol boy management approach?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #655  
You didn't buy that grapple or whatever you ordered on a credit card? If you did and you haven't hit the cc company up by this time I think you are grasping at straws.
I posted a reply earlier noting that my credit card company requires complaints and requests for charge backs to be done via writing using a form they provide. As also noted there, I have filled out those forms and sent them in. Of course, it has been longer than the 120 days grace period for filing such claims, so not sure anything will come of my complaint. I would much rather have what I ordered and paid for, but so far I have seen no evidence that this is going to happen.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #656  
IMHO, you would have to be a glutton for punishment to keep waiting around on them after this stunt.
As I believe I have already mentioned, I am waiting for the new cycle to begin on my credit card account. Which should be this upcoming Friday or Saturday, at which time if I have not received a tracking number from EA, I will be ordering a grapple from a different manufacturer. And EA's only acceptable recourse at that time will be a full and complete refund.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #658  
I called EA this afternoon. All I got was a recording.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #660  
Papal notified me my case going in my favor (EA didn't respond in 10 days) so I will be getting a refund.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212_124237_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_124237_Gmail.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 80