Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #621  
I hope they do open and make it right with their customers. But a lot of damage has been done in a week because of no communication. A simple message on the voicemail or a note on the website explaining they would be closed would have kept a lot of the damage to a minimum.

I wonder how many disputed the charges on their card and what that equates in dollars loss when and if they do open? We have seen several in this thread that already have been refunded. That in itself could be a very large hit financially.

If they do open and go back to business as normal, I suspect it will be a while before new orders start flowing in.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #622  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #624  

No wonder their paint colors match so well! :LOL:

I'm just being funny.... I've known for a while now who owned what. 😉

/ Status of Everything Attachments #625  
I really hope so as well. I have 2 orders for an aerator (ordered and paid in August) and box blade. I finally had to dispute charges this morning because nobody has answered the phone nor have they responded to emails. Last communication was from Nate on January 4 and nothing since. I hope Ted figures it out because their equipment is well made. I think his lack of communication more than business troubles are the biggest issue relative to trust and confidence. They’ve been a great company and I wish them the best.
Do you really expect a response from a business office on a Sunday!
Get real.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #627  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #628  
I was looking at real estate at Lake Norman and thought if the $6M glass palace sells that would certainly help things out.
Then I realized I live in a dump although I did buy a rear blade.
The last one listed is more my speed and I like the convenience of the bathroom toilet the sink is right there to lean over into, but so small I'd have to exit just to change my mind.
2024_02_11_12.05.13.jpg
2024_02_11_12.00.49.jpg
2024_02_11_12.00.58.jpg
2024_02_11_12.09.19.jpg
2024_02_11_12.08.59.jpg

/ Status of Everything Attachments #629  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #630  
Yep. 100% customer support on a Sunday morning. Credits already showing. That’s real.
Do you really expect a response from a business office on a Sunday!
Get real.