Status of Everything Attachments

/ Status of Everything Attachments #611  
Will it be a well managed company with an updated website and prompt deliveries?
Or
Scraping by, one step ahead of the creditors?
Or
Something else?

We shall see.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #613  
I don't know anything about EA but the problems I have seen in other companies happen a little at a time and then all at once. That is, there are funny things or odd coincidences that show up long before the drama hits.

Were there any early signs with this company?

/ Status of Everything Attachments #614  
Anyone local to EA willing to do a reconnaissance pass of the place this upcoming week to see if it looks like "business as usual" is taking place?

When I ordered my grapple, I was told "fourish" months for delivery. We are now going on "fiveish" months. So a lot, for me, depends on what I hear from them THIS week. Ball is in their court.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #615  
Most people are probably sick of hearing about Ted and his drama. I'm guessing even if he opens back up there will be folks like you that will never see their equipment or money if they haven't already filed with their CC company.

/ Status of Everything Attachments #616  
The company went on vacation for a week without notice and you all are buying into that? Unbelievable

/ Status of Everything Attachments #617  
   / Status of Everything Attachments #620  
Been reading this from the start...it reads more like a soap opera than thankfully most TBN threads!

- Can't stand by quiet any longer -

Some on this thread have set some pretty high standards for the EA boyz...as if Jeff Bezos is a saint!

Personally, I don't know the morality or like-ability of the CEO for most companies I order from, and really don't care to - unless they are actively promoting agendas contrary to historical, generally accepted societal norms.

Interesting that very few companies are as transparent nor publish product use videos like EA, with their past weekly production updates and unscripted real-life product demos.

But what I find most interesting is what is missing from this open discussion.
-
-
-
Other than complaints about payment upon order, I don't recall reading in this thread, nor any other TBN thread, mention of any EA equipment failure or owner dissatisfaction with EA products.
-
-
-
Just try finding a piece of used EA equipment on Marketplace or Craigslist. They are very scarce.

Though I had an old generic back blade, I actively looked for over 6 months before I found any used EA Back Blade listed on Marketplace - by a gentleman with terminal cancer settling his estate early.

Soil engagement, snow plowing, landscaping - that used 8' EA BB on a 60 hp tractor has accomplished everything asked of it.

And my first-hand experience with "pay upfront new" -
The 60 inch EA grapple is by far my favorite implement...worth the wait and worth way more than (5) more of me on the ground.

It's gotten more than 300 hours of use over the last three years clearing 35 acres:
- knocking down trees
- clearing slash
- pulling brush
- grubbing roots

Its been generally 'abused and put away wet', and other than some worn paint, it's looks and operates like Day One - I wish I was fairing so well...

Unfortunately, this doesn't help anyone who just ordered, but if proactive, suspect they can recover their funds.

I'm absolutely not in denial, but still holding hope that EA can come back strong.

I still have more to order from them - because used EA equipment is just so hard to find!

...//TJ
I really hope so as well. I have 2 orders for an aerator (ordered and paid in August) and box blade. I finally had to dispute charges this morning because nobody has answered the phone nor have they responded to emails. Last communication was from Nate on January 4 and nothing since. I hope Ted figures it out because their equipment is well made. I think his lack of communication more than business troubles are the biggest issue relative to trust and confidence. They’ve been a great company and I wish them the best.