Starlink

/ Starlink #3,371  
You are going thru the Georgia POP, which you can't change. I was originally going thru the Georgia POP and then suddenly I was changed to the NY POP. I have found the Georgia POP to be notoriously slow when doing speed tests. The server Speedtest.net chooses is not always the best. Try selecting different servers and see which one gives you the best results, then always select that one before you run the test. Your upload speeds are fairly typical, but your download speed should be better. Although as I think about it, I didn't see much better speeds when I was going thru the Georgia POP.
Yes your pictures help understand what you have been talking about.

/ Starlink #3,372  
seems like a lot of work if temporary, why not a telescoping flagpole and bushing adapter?

/ Starlink #3,373  
seems like a lot of work if temporary, why not a telescoping flagpole and bushing adapter?
I had the Unistrut base from the solar installation and it made sense to work off that. Plus, I didn’t cut the Unistruth or EMT so it is going to be available for other projects.

/ Starlink #3,374  
You are going thru the Georgia POP, which you can't change. I was originally going thru the Georgia POP and then suddenly I was changed to the NY POP. I have found the Georgia POP to be notoriously slow when doing speed tests. The server Speedtest.net chooses is not always the best. Try selecting different servers and see which one gives you the best results, then always select that one before you run the test. Your upload speeds are fairly typical, but your download speed should be better. Although as I think about it, I didn't see much better speeds when I was going thru the Georgia POP.
Yes your pictures help understand what you have been talking about.
Normally it goes up to War WV or to Hendersonville NC. I think this is the first time it has gone to Atlanta for me. . .

/ Starlink #3,375  
6FC7C5BD-DD36-46F3-913C-E2270E9801DF.jpeg
2D78ACF9-D78E-46DC-94DE-B9B40B1BEF0E.jpeg

/ Starlink #3,376  
StarLink has finished its Visibility Scan. Here are all the obstructions it encountered from the 360-degree scan:

AB7A140D-B977-4D1B-94BF-C821878E389D.jpeg

This is why all the aggravation of erecting that mast was so worthwhile
😎🍹

/ Starlink #3,378  
Oh no!

I picked up a 3rd obstruction!!!

89E5077A-6CA3-4345-B105-C3BBE21B157D.jpeg

🤣😂🤣😂🤣

52645980-DDDD-4C76-A597-34A590877CB3.jpeg

i want to go to Goodwill and buy a half-dozen PCs and just have them endlessly stream random videos for no other reason than I want to use all this bandwith I now have 😁

/ Starlink #3,380  
Don't worry they will throttle your service at some point and you will be back down to earth. I having service bouts of 10 Mbps down and 1.0 up especially on Sunday night, but its generally slower in the evening... a result of oversold service.
Not bad tonight
Capture 1-17-23.JPG