Starlink

/ Starlink #4,031  
Web interface for dishy. Using desktop computer.
I cannot get to the router either. (192.168...)

/ Starlink #4,032  
I just got through on the phone app. Thanks for reminding me.

R

/ Starlink #4,033  
I just got through on the phone app. Thanks for reminding me.

R
FWIW: I think that Starlink is really set up for app access, tablet, or phone, but preferably phone.

All the best,

Peter

/ Starlink #4,034  
Web interface for dishy. Using desktop computer.
I cannot get to the router either. (192.168...)
They must have made some changes. I can't really access my web interface from my laptop anymore. The phone app still works though

/ Starlink #4,035  
I was used to access via desktop computer and when it didn't work I checked all network and security settings to see what had changed.

Thanks ponytug for the reminder.

regards,

R

/ Starlink #4,036  
I was used to access via desktop computer and when it didn't work I checked all network and security settings to see what had changed.

Thanks ponytug for the reminder.

regards,

R
You are welcome!

I used to do it that way, too, but it seemed to me as if each release of the router firmware had less and less support. I finally gave in.

All the best,

Peter

/ Starlink #4,037  
Huh, I never really noticed they got rid of the embedded page in the router. I guess they assume if you have Starlink, you have a device that can run the app. It probably does save them some headache with browser/version compatibility.

/ Starlink #4,038  
I'm replacing my roof soon and was going to order the non-penetrating roof mount from the Starlink site, but when I click on the shopping tab it goes to a blank page. I have tried this a couple of times. Is Starlink not selling accessories through its website now? I see that Amazon and other online retailers are selling what looks to be the newer Starlink non-penetrating roof mount, but is it the same?

SOLVED: After signing in I went to My Cart and from there selected shop and then the items for order appeared. Strange.

Last edited:
   / Starlink #4,039  
An TBNers StarLink RV customers out west around MT, ID, WY areas? Interested in coverage and speeds.....please tell all. Thanks!

/ Starlink #4,040  
Nice to see an improvement in Starlink.

I went to put one of my SL systems into bypass mode, and it said something like: "The account your are logged into does not match your Starlink router." Woo hoo!

Last time such a conflict happened, I was in Oregon on an RV trip. I tried to command my portable SL system to stow. But when I tried, the portable SL did nothing. Unknown to me, instead, my SL system 600 miles away in NV stowed itself. Aaahhhh ....

Glad to see they have put a double check on their system. Not needed unless you manage more than one SL but I am sure plenty of people do.