Some Snow Removal

/ Some Snow Removal #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Been a crappy winter this year. More freezing rain than snow. Big change from out annual 13.5 feet of snowfall.

Got the plow truck but I rarely use it. I prefer the tractor. Better visibility, more maneuverable and easier on fuel. But once in a while I will fire up the truck just to run it. It will push some snow though.

I pushed this snow fall down to the road. Then I cut the melting base down with the loader and piled it in the bush across the road.

Then ended up with a skating rink.

Attachments

• 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    384.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    515.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    416.2 KB · Views: 200
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 216
   / Some Snow Removal
Then had to sand the ice rink, LOL. Had to use 7/8's crushed gravel as that's all I had stockpiled that wasn't froze solid.

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    549.1 KB · Views: 162
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    440.2 KB · Views: 157
   / Some Snow Removal
Then the easy way to clean the roof off without having to clean the driveway again. Just back the dump truck up alongside the eave, and shovel right into the truck.

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    449.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 171
   / Some Snow Removal #4  
Wow, a guy who pushes his snow across a public roadway and DOESNT leave 1 foot deep berms.

I wish the cops would actually enforce the laws on those ignorant dirtbags who feel justified to consistently dump their snow on the public roads.

/ Some Snow Removal #5  
Wow, a guy who pushes his snow across a public roadway and DOESNT leave 1 foot deep berms.

I wish the cops would actually enforce the laws on those ignorant dirtbags who feel justified to consistently dump their snow on the public roads.

....I wish the town and state trucks wouldn't dump piles of snow across my property entrances.....

/ Some Snow Removal #6  
That's why if I'm plowing across the road at the end of my driveway I also plow about 50-60 feet up the road also,
that way there blades are empty by the time they reach my driveway.

/ Some Snow Removal #7  
That's why if I'm plowing across the road at the end of my driveway I also plow about 50-60 feet up the road also,
that way there blades are empty by the time they reach my driveway.
I do the same, less snow on my driveway if I give the plow a place to unload before it gets to the driveway.
Here you can theoretically be ticketed for plowing snow across the road due to the large number of people who leave nasty banks when they do so.

Aaron Z

/ Some Snow Removal #8  
No measurable snow here. Losing my shirt on snowplow contracts.

/ Some Snow Removal #9  
I do the same, less snow on my driveway if I give the plow a place to unload before it gets to the driveway.
Here you can theoretically be ticketed for plowing snow across the road due to the large number of people who leave nasty banks when they do so.

Aaron Z

Same here, I have heard. Don't know of anyone actually ticketed for it. although some should be.
And it may be some state regulation that would only apply to state roads unless the county or towns had adopted it.

/ Some Snow Removal #10  
By the sounds were getting the same weather pattern,another snow rain mix do to arrive at anytime.
Like the idea cleaning roof. :thumbsup: