Solis ST24

/ Solis ST24
Congrats on your new machine!

Yeah, the Solis is a bit tight on the operator station. It's kinda meant for the European market and we like things compact over here.
Thanks! I loved my compact little Bolens that I traded in, but I have lots of room on my new land and it's time to upsize.

/ Solis ST24
Nice! Congratulations on the new tractor.... I only see one problem already.... it is too clean!:D
Oh I solved that problem already. The remnants of hurricane Laura came through yesterday and today so my new machine finished the day caked in mud.

/ Solis ST24 #13  
Shenandoah, good choice, Solis is from India as Herm indicated, you will not be disappointed with the 324, I hope the dealer told you the only difference between the 324 and 424 is the tires, everything else is the same, On the Solis, parts are an issue, Yanmar has some and getting them isn't easy sometimes Also Yanmar let all their field service people go at the beginning of June, making service an issue also, when Yanmar started to distribute them the all were sent to dealers in the SE, close to the main office in case they had to send someone from the office to the dealer when an issue came up. They are 0ld school tractors and yes not much room for US guys to be comfortable in the seat.

/ Solis ST24 #14  
Good evening,

About the Solis 26 HP HST I can add its transmission is Yanmar made.
The Solis importer in my country told it to me.
And, yes, they are made in India by Sonalika.

But one of their nicest CUT is Solis Cseries, not yet available in Europe : have a look :
The 2;) SOLIS C35 tractor - YouTube

Phil

/ Solis ST24 #15  
New Solis 24 hydro. Its sweet. They were at Moultrie. Mitsubishi, KYB hydro, Bosch electronics, skid steer compatible loader, remotes standard and fit and finish is great. Open deck space for larger folks.

Anyone who knows the parts business will know Carswell and they are parts support as well. Carswell is top notch.

Attachments

• Resized_20211022_080053(1).jpeg
    Resized_20211022_080053(1).jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 134
  • Resized_20211022_080046.jpeg
    Resized_20211022_080046.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 139
  • Resized_20211022_080112.jpeg
    Resized_20211022_080112.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 134
   / Solis ST24 #16  
I think you will love the 324. It's a little tank of a tractor. It punches well above its weight. We got ours this summer and already have over 100hrs on the clock. Most of that at PTO speed baling, cutting and raking hay. It also drags arenas using an 800lb drag and pulls a full spreader or two(200 bushels) every day. Not one single issue from the little beast. It just keeps on running.