Sold my BX moving to LX

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #11  
Yes you will notice a big difference in capability between the BX and the LX in every way. Ground clearance is definitely nice.

I sold my little SCUT also. The first guy who messaged me about it within a half hour and he bought it for about what I paid for it two years ago.

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #12  
IMG_2509.JPG
IMG_2500.JPG

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #13  
The only 2 reasons I take my loader off my BX2230 is to put the snowblower on and sometimes to mow. The rest of the time the loader is on. Yes I have pallet forks and the bucket to quick change between. My B26TLB does not have a removable loader arms, nor a mid PTO. Those two items keep me from putting a snowblower on it. But I knew that when I bought the B26TLB. Jon

/ Sold my BX moving to LX
@beckmurph I see you opted for the 16" BH bucket....any regrets? I've got a 12" on my BX and sometimes enjoy the small footprint on a smaller project. Also have some hard clay in the area and thought the 12 might give me a little more power than the 16. ??

I just watched the swift-tach video below for an LX2610. I have zero plans to remove the loader ever so I'll forgo this $1k if I can. I'm not a fan of the hose setup on the kit, afraid I'll hoop it on some vines in some thick stuff. Prefer them to be inside/alongside the forks if possible. I will have to rebuild my pounder hydra setup value. What size quick connects does the rear LX have for the BH77? It was hard finding the small ones for the BX.

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #16  
@beckmurph I see you opted for the 16" BH bucket....any regrets? I've got a 12" on my BX and sometimes enjoy the small footprint on a smaller project. Also have some hard clay in the area and thought the 12 might give me a little more power than the 16. ??

I like the 16” bucket.
You can move much more dirt with the 16” vs 12”.
Also, the 16” doesn’t pack with clay as quick as the 12”. The two photos above, the spoils are 90% clay, and damp.
There is a big difference in power between the BH77 and BX backhoe.

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #17  
I just watched the swift-tach video below for an LX2610. I have zero plans to remove the loader ever so I'll forgo this $1k if I can. I'm not a fan of the hose setup on the kit, afraid I'll hoop it on some vines in some thick stuff. Prefer them to be inside/alongside the forks if possible. I will have to rebuild my pounder hydra setup value. What size quick connects does the rear LX have for the BH77? It was hard finding the small ones for the BX.

Save the money from the swift tach unless you remove loader often. Use the money for a third function for the grapple you want. Having a third function makes the swift tach null anyway. The loader can still be removed very quickly but you need to get off the tractor to do it.
Good luck with your future purchase. I love my LX2610.

My local dealer doesn't have an LX on the lot but stated he could get one and handed me a quote that was exactly 2% off the web online MSRP. When I mentioned 6-10% seemed like a more competitive stance he told me to go buy a cheaper tractor...they sell relationships. I probably shouldn't have told him I already have a wife and she won't mow the pasture I just need a tractor. Lets just say I departed. I found another one out of state. Any suggestions on shipping?