Sold my BX moving to LX

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #21  
Yeah, I saw them on tractorhouse for $33k with a 7000gwt trailer, shredder and box blade…. Tractor should be in the 20’s I’d imagine

/ Sold my BX moving to LX
My dealer delivered my KX2610 today. Very pleased with setup but learned something I didn't know until today. You cannot use the MMM with the BH on as you can't lower the deck. Coming from a BX where I rarely removed the BH that's a change that will take some time. The MMM is probably 5 or 6 inches higher than the BX at its highest point and that is the extra clearance I was seeking but dropping the BH to use it is a pain. I will adjust...when it exits warranty that will be a fun project to remedy.

MMM.jpg

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #23  
My dealer delivered my KX2610 today. Very pleased with setup but learned something I didn't know until today. You cannot use the MMM with the BH on as you can't lower the deck. Coming from a BX where I rarely removed the BH that's a change that will take some time. The MMM is probably 5 or 6 inches higher than the BX at its highest point and that is the extra clearance I was seeking but dropping the BH to use it is a pain. I will adjust...when it exits warranty that will be a fun project to remedy.

View attachment 788771

Sweet! I see you also have both a grapple AND pallet forks. There's practically nothing that whole setup can't do.

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #24  
I don't know if you're considering other than Kubota, but $38k will buy a bigger, much heavier, and considerably stronger tractor from some other brands.

/ Sold my BX moving to LX
B360AF32-F719-4CE5-AE11-B63C2220DD82.jpeg
Bigger is not always better..by 1inch this one fits in my garage and does everything I need. Very pleased with the LX2610. Only downside is MMM can’t operate while BH is onboard but i’ll get used to that limitation. Big upgrade from my BX25.

/ Sold my BX moving to LX #27  
Congrats on your new LX. One of the first mods I did to my new LX3310 TLB was to add wheel spacers on all corners. It absolutely helps with stability especially when using the grapple.