Soccer Moms

/ Soccer Moms #1  

RSKY

Veteran Member
Kentucky, West of the Lakes, South of Possum Trot.
Tractor
Kioti CK20S
We attended our granddaughter's first soccer match this morning. She just turned four so you can imagine how exciting it was. Now I've heard the term 'soccer moms' thousands of times before but didn't really understand until today.

Holy (censored) !!!!

Gotta keep my eyes on the game.

RSKY

/ Soccer Moms #2  
We attended our granddaughter's first soccer match this morning. She just turned four so you can imagine how exciting it was. Now I've heard the term 'soccer moms' thousands of times before but didn't really understand until today.

Holy (censored) !!!!

Gotta keep my eyes on the game.

RSKY

Our Grand daughter was five; she spent half the game crying on the sidelines. She is now a Sophomore in college, and one of the best soccer players in the state. It's quite a journey...you will love it!

/ Soccer Moms #3  
:laughing:

/ Soccer Moms #4  
What are your eyes doing that keeps you from watching the game ?

/ Soccer Moms #5  
Oh, now that you mention it, and now that I think about it, there are some soccer grannies out there that can still kick pretty high!

/ Soccer Moms #6  
I sat on a lawnchair about 4' away from the sideline watching my 5 yr olds play.

I will never forget the sounds made when 6 little pairs of feet hitting the ground, mate up with 6 more pair of little feet hitting the ground, and try to kick the ball without hurting anyone.

/ Soccer Moms #7  
I sat on a lawnchair about 4' away from the sideline watching my 5 yr olds play.

I will never forget the sounds made when 6 little pairs of feet hitting the ground, mate up with 6 more pair of little feet hitting the ground, and try to kick the ball without hurting anyone.

It's great. I saw my grand daughter grow from a shy little thing to a confident and aggressive soccer player who gave as good as she got...of course having two older brothers didn't hurt.