Snow removal accident

/ Snow removal accident
There are no words for that !

Yes there are ... Darwin theory in play

Last edited:
   / Snow removal accident #114  
I have to wonder about all the commentators with the snarky comments.
If any of them have done hard physical work in the sun all day on a hot sunny day,
then when it's break or lunch time and there is no shade on the job site what would you be willing to do.
90-100 degrees and hot sun, I know I'd look for any available shade at break time.

/ Snow removal accident #115  
If any of them have done hard physical work in the sun all day on a hot sunny day,
then when it's break or lunch time and there is no shade on the job site what would you be willing to do.
90-100 degrees and hot sun, I know I'd look for any available shade at break time.
I wouldn't sit under a backhoe, that's for sure.

/ Snow removal accident
I did 35 yrs of construction mostly outdoors in the desert in extreme temperatures. There are lots of alternatives. That one is just Not worth the risk (stupid) in my opinion. OSHA would have a field day with that.
If I ever saw that on my job I would send them all home with heat stroke dementia... And tell them to brind a shade with them when they came back.

Last edited:
   / Snow removal accident #118  
I laid down on the ground in the shade of the backhoe one day and took a nap. When I woke up buzzards were circling overhead.