Snow pusher for a gravel driveway

/ Snow pusher for a gravel driveway #41  
Seems it would be difficult to do a thorough job without a backup camera, but those are becoming nearly-ubiquitous these days. In fact I think there's a federal law or mandate requiring them on new vehicles, going into effect next year.
Backup cameras have been mandatory in all new cars since 2018, actually. My wife's Mazda CX9 tends to cloud up and become useless (even when clean it's pretty blurry). But my 2019 VW had a neat trick, the camera was concealed inside the rear VW emblem, it would only pop out when you were actually in reverse. Stayed perfectly clean - all OEMs should do this.

/ Snow pusher for a gravel driveway #42  
Yeah, should've checked my dates, all of my vehicles have had them since 2015. I don't have any issues with them getting dirty, but we have more rain than dust, here. The one on my truck does tend to frost up some cold mornings, and can give real funny fish-eye views in the rain, if a rain droplet hangs on it right.

/ Snow pusher for a gravel driveway #43  
I have a buddy who has one of those, @forgeblast, and he swears by it. Funny thing is he has all the equipment in the world, including two large commercial backhoes, but he says he prefers this thing for quickly clearing the driveway in the morning before work.

Seems it would be difficult to do a thorough job without a backup camera, but those are becoming nearly-ubiquitous these days. In fact I think there's a federal law or mandate requiring them on new vehicles, going into effect next year.
I bought it because I have a backup camera on my truck I can see where the plow is clear as day in it. It was pretty easy to set up too. Now that I have it and do not have to mess with the snowblower we have not gotten any snow yet lol. we live on a dirt road the drive way is modified. When I walk out to the truck i just wipe the camera lens off. It takes two seconds to fix.

/ Snow pusher for a gravel driveway #44  
Finally got to use it, it works wonderfully. I am able to get our driveway plowed in three passes instead of shoveling for an hour. or trying to throw gravel all over the place with the snowblower. I highly recommend it. More snow is coming Thursday and Friday.

/ Snow pusher for a gravel driveway #45  
I just used for first time, HLA1500 on my CK3510SE

/ Snow pusher for a gravel driveway #46  
Amazing how many years it takes to get equipment that serves your needs.
tractors 11 20 22 (10).JPG