Skid Steer Quick Connect On Terramite

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect On Terramite #1  

AGreenOne

Tractor
Terramite t5
Hi I have a T5 Terramite and I want to be able to use forks and other attachments on it. For the non Terramite guys the T5 weighs about 3600,bs has a 4ft bucket and is rated to lift about 1700lbs. I have read a bit about people welding on Skid Quick attach plates to their arms and buckets on other brands but not on a Terramite, I am completely unfamiliar with the entire quick attach systems and have never seen one in person. Offhand my initial attachments would be forks for skids and lumber, a gin pole, and a receiver hitch for moving trailers. I am a metal fabricator by trade so my issue is not about how to attach the pieces but what I should be buying. Any links to builds or manufacturers for more information and what should I avoid?

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect On Terramite #2  
I made this mod and I think posted pics of you search my posts in this forum.

The biggest single piece of advice... Switch to 2 loader tilt cylinders.

When I first put on my tilt tach plate from titan, I had just one cylinder and quickly pretzled it.

The lowest cost path to skidsteer compatibility I saw is to buy a 3pt (tractor rear) to ssqa from titan. This gives you the locking mechanism, male skidsteer plate and enough meat to make your attachment points for the loader arms.

Mine is an older t6 4wd from terramite but very similar to the t5. Switching to twin cylinders upfront will slow the tilt function a bit, but tolerable and way stronger.

Lmk if you have questions or need more pics.

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect On Terramite #3  
I don't understand what the problem is with buying any of the widely available SSQA adapters. I just bought some of the $100 ones off Ebay for my Kubota B8200 like these: SSQA plates

Looking at the t5c loader, it looks like the loader arms might fall inside the locking pins of the plates. I can see how the Titan 3pt to SSQA adapter would address that IF the spacing of the T5's loader arms and bucket cyls just happens to be able to connect to that thing as-is. If not, it's no different than adding crossbars with the proper connection points yourself.
3pt to SSQA

If you use the typical conversion plates you'd have to weld sturdy crossbars between those plates. Your loader arms would hook to the bottom one and your curl cylinder would hook to the top one. If using the plates in the 'normal' orientation like this doesn't give you enough metal plate inside the pins to weld crossbars to, you can run them 'wrong' like this where the majority of 'blank plate' is to the inside of the pins, and the only difference is you'd have to add something on the outside to take up the rest of the width to the side 'rail' of the ssqa plate it hooks into. It has to fit fairly close to the side rails because that's whats going to make your pins line up with the holes in the bottom of the attachment's plate.

/ Skid Steer Quick Connect On Terramite #4  
Another approach would be to modify a 3 point quick hitch to fit your 3 cylinder FEL, then purchase 3 point forks, boom pole, etc.