SIMPLICITY REGENT HYDRO HELP!

/ SIMPLICITY REGENT HYDRO HELP! #1  

chazdo2

Bronze Member
Tractor
walk behing power drive 21
Every time I release the brake / clutch it quits. I have the seat switch jumped and the two switches the brake/clutch arm stroke work fine. I dont know what else to do?

/ SIMPLICITY REGENT HYDRO HELP! #2  
Have you used a volt meter to verify the safety switches on the clutch brake are working?

/ SIMPLICITY REGENT HYDRO HELP!
Have you used a volt meter to verify the safety switches on the clutch brake are working?
yes pulled them out cleaned all the crud around them they work fine and the clutch/brake arm pushes them down all the way. I checked them with my voltmeter for continutity 0 ohms closed infinity when open for both.

know where I can find a wiring diagram?

/ SIMPLICITY REGENT HYDRO HELP! #5  
Have you tried looking for service manual on simplicity website?

Depending on age of the mower what other safety switches does it have that kill the ignition circuit. If mechanical engaged mower deck there could be a switch on the deck engagement mechanism.

Have you tried looking for service manual on simplicity website?

Depending on age of the mower what other safety switches does it have that kill the ignition circuit. If mechanical engaged mower deck there could be a switch on the deck engagement mechanism.
FIXED IT!!!! Found a wiring diagram and the seat switch is normally closed! So jumping the switch made it quit! Thanks for responces!!!!

/ SIMPLICITY REGENT HYDRO HELP! #7  
Thanks for letting us know the solution to your problem.