Signatures

/ Signatures #1  

cjoffutt

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti NX5010 HST
Is there a simple way to 'hide' signatures by default? I know I can on a few other forums & I can within TapaTalk. But I cannot see a way to do it via online browsers. Only asking as a good chunk of people have sigs that are a complete novel, lol.

/ Signatures #2  
Click on your user name in the upper right, click on settings, scroll down and uncheck the 'show peoples signature' box.
I agree, some folks have a lot of stuff and mostly great quotes.
Patrick

/ Signatures #3  
signatures.png

/ Signatures #4  
Is there a simple way to 'hide' signatures by default? I know I can on a few other forums & I can within TapaTalk. But I cannot see a way to do it via online browsers. Only asking as a good chunk of people have sigs that are a complete novel, lol.
Most of the other forums I frequent limit signatures to 2-3 lines, and text only. Some of the signatures on this forum are uniquely obnoxious, but I guess that's part of the tractorbynet mystique! :p

/ Signatures #5  
We're not interested in you either.

/ Signatures
Click on your user name in the upper right, click on settings, scroll down and uncheck the 'show peoples signature' box.
I agree, some folks have a lot of stuff and mostly great quotes.
Patrick

I agree, some have some really great quotes in there.

Thanks to both of you. Not sure how I missed that when I looked through that page.

Most of the other forums I frequent limit signatures to 2-3 lines, and text only. Some of the signatures on this forum are uniquely obnoxious, but I guess that's part of the tractorbynet mystique! :p

Yes, 3-ish lines is plenty IMO. Those that are half a page long, and take more space than their actual response is unnecessary IMO.

We're not interested in you either.

Yet you were interested enough to to post this useless response.... riiiight.

/ Signatures #7  
SIXDOGS has the best signature. Humorous and profound.

/ Signatures #9  
I too agree. Just the facts, don't list an encyclopedia of life events. lol

When I did my signature, I looked at my avatar to the left and the space it took. Then made the limit to be the same amount of lines. So if I posted a one or two liner it fits nicely. Also used a smaller font for most of it.