Side by Side or 4x4

/ Side by Side or 4x4 #162  
^ lol

Neighbor did the same thing but sold before the boom

You could sell it get something that fits better and still have cash to bank!

/ Side by Side or 4x4 #164  
And what is it intended? I use it for lots of hauling and dumping. I recognize that it'll go places I couldn't get a truck and I take it into the woods sometimes. Maybe I should have bought a different one. It's handy and, as I said, I don't hate it but I feel it cost more than it's value to me.
Maybe you don't know what you want because it sounds like your SxS works good for you. 🤠
I don't see how its "one of the dumbest purchases".

Last edited:
   / Side by Side or 4x4 #165  
Buyer's remorse is real. You can get much cheaper units, but they are made in US by Chinese companies with Chinese parts. So, you pay huge or support the CCP. Or, you drive an old jeep and pretend it is the same.

Last edited:
   / Side by Side or 4x4 #166  
UTV's or as many of you folks call them sxs are just so darn handy.
Sprinf crrek chiansaw tree (DL).jpg
Rhino working and drag (Dl).jpg

/ Side by Side or 4x4 #168  
Oooo the scary “Chinese” machines

Not everyone feels the need to overpay for a status symbol

Just 4 wheels and a box, however you get there
;)

Don’t forget your earplugs!

/ Side by Side or 4x4 #169  
I stumbled on to this topic. Why is it that everything some of you buy must make money or earn its keep...??

Is it impossible for some people to have fun with their purchase..??

I have a Can Am Defender Limited 4 door....heat, a/c, enclosed cab....I have no intentions of using it for work.

My buddy & I pack a six pack when we feel like it and take a ride through the woods. I never purchased it to work....lol....I don't even work outside. It never even crossed my mind.

People need to relax an enjoy life much more than they have.

/ Side by Side or 4x4 #170  
I stumbled on to this topic. Why is it that everything some of you buy must make money or earn its keep...??

Is it impossible for some people to have fun with their purchase..??

I have a Can Am Defender Limited 4 door....heat, a/c, enclosed cab....I have no intentions of using it for work.

My buddy & I pack a six pack when we feel like it and take a ride through the woods. I never purchased it to work....lol....I don't even work outside. It never even crossed my mind.

People need to relax an enjoy life much more than they have.
I agree but you and I are the minority here.