Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,111  
What do you think went wrong with yours? Usually, the only trouble I ever see with trailer wiring is corrosion at the connection points, on trailers left outdoors, or UV breakdown of the wiring insulation if they're left in the sun. Both of those failures take years, not days!
The cheap Chinesium "wire" that comes with many trailer light kits will self destruct within a year or so.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,112  
The cheap Chinesium "wire" that comes with many trailer light kits will self destruct within a year or so.
mine didn't take two weeks, I completely rewired my trailer and tested the lights then parked it. Two weeks later I hooked it up to make a run to the lumber yard but the lights didn't work so I pulled it up to the shop and was looking for something I did wrong but the only thing I did wrong was not reading the package to see where it was made because the ground wire was rotten I broke it with my hands all the way up to the plug.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,113  
Isn't that one of those small scale RC trucks?
Good call. The way the camera so easily runs down the hill as the action is underway. And the preposterous loading of "boulders" up above the dump bed. It's not a real truck.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,114  
...the ground wire was rotten...
I used to to have a heck of a problem with my trailer lights. Not sure if it's because I have a tilt trailer or not but I finally ended up running a ground wire straight to the lights. Tied it into where it bolts up. Have not had an issue since and I think the lights are brighter, too...

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,115  
Screenshot 2023-10-17 09.08.30.png

Looks real to me and: Google Lens

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,117  
If it was real, the cab would be smashed very hard.
In that soft loose sand?
Those trucks are built pretty solid.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,118  
I could not tell that even the windshield was damaged, so to me, it does look a little cartoonish

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,119  
In that soft loose sand?
Those trucks are built pretty solid.
Yes, even on loose sand. Plus, a real truck like that has working suspension. :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,120  
That seems more likely! Would a cameraman really be there to go down the grade parallel to the falling truck?

The huge boulder looks out of proportion for loading on a real truck. And a driver would have to be nuts to back that unbalanced load so far off the edge.

Last edited: