Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,222  
There are no restrictions on the length of semi tractors, only on trailers. The longer wheelbase trucks ride better, but are a pain to maneuver in tight places. It's mostly a "mine's bigger than yours" trucker thing though. That one looks to be pushing a 300 inch wheelbase.
At a certain length, wheelbase gives no more benefit in ride quality. Independent air suspension front axles do.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,224  
A gray Volvo V70, like me 😄👌
I have a used mazda 3 hatch back, the price was good and it is good on gas, I use it to drive to work (6h) drive one way ... every one at work think I am crazy since I drive it through moose country and through every winter storm winter throw at me while I have a truck park at home.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,225  
Anyone remember the old Thrush exhaust saying "What you drive says it all" ? So true...

I think the stupidest misconception or insult is the idea of going big with vehicles etc as compensating for lacking in other areas of manhood. That is typically a jealous or vengeful female insult to a guy, and i think that men that do that are showing their feminine side. Kind of ironic huh.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,226  
I drive a 1 ton truck for sheer enjoyment, I've got two kids; whether my manhood is small or not, it works.

Well, it did before the vasectomy. 🤣

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,227  
Whether they are compensating or not there's a lot of people out there with horrible tastes... the guys that take a perfectly good truck and put 8" offset wheels so they stick out near the whole tire width, shorter than stock tires, 8" lift and like 30" wheels with rubber band "mud terrain" tires (in quotes because with 2" or less sidewall they're useless) and think they're cool, and somehow they're always spotless meaning they've never left pavement for even a minute... (anyone that has tires that stick out past the body knows what I mean...). It's just as bad as the people that lower hondas and whatnot to the point they have to slow down to .01mph to enter a parking lot at an acute angle, and they don't even want to think about speed bumps... I have this thing about function over form, it only looks good if it works or performs a task better than it would stock, and highest priority in automotive modification, you still have to be able to drive it on roads to be useful! :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,228  
Whether they are compensating or not there's a lot of people out there with horrible tastes... the guys that take a perfectly good truck and put 8" offset wheels so they stick out near the whole tire width, shorter than stock tires, 8" lift and like 30" wheels with rubber band "mud terrain" tires (in quotes because with 2" or less sidewall they're useless) and think they're cool, and somehow they're always spotless meaning they've never left pavement for even a minute... (anyone that has tires that stick out past the body knows what I mean...). It's just as bad as the people that lower hondas and whatnot to the point they have to slow down to .01mph to enter a parking lot at an acute angle, and they don't even want to think about speed bumps... I have this thing about function over form, it only looks good if it works or performs a task better than it would stock, and highest priority in automotive modification, you still have to be able to drive it on roads to be useful! :)
you forgot to talk about the squatted truck, ...

I always wanted a small lowered truck ... I almost bought a toyota once it needed some TLC but it had a diesel engine it it and it was a standard transmission. I almost bought it and I regret it now, if I would've bought it that's what I would've done with it, lower it and put it on air bags and put nice offset wheels with street tires on it (a proper offset looks good what can I say)... basically transformed it in a car with a truck box... lots of people would've think it would be a waist of a truck but at least contradictory to most lifted truck I see around town it would've been uses for what it was intended for.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,229  
Well, we're given what we're born with, we choose what we do for trucks.

Some of us choose wrong. 😂

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,230  
I drive a Ram diesel heavy duty pickup, Its our third one in a row. I don't care what people say about guys with pickups.

Life goes smoother when you quit worrying about what others think about you... :LOL: