Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,111  
I didn’t think they charged in a half hour. I’ve read on cars an hour might get you to 80%.
A Tesla Model 3 LR will take 250 miles of charge in 35 minutes, or from 30 to 130 miles in about 10 minutes. The fastest way to go a long distance is to start with a relatively high charge on an overnight L2 connection then run it down to 30-50 miles remaining and only add about 150 miles (what is needed to reach the next Supercharger) for a total range of 200 before heading to the next Supercharger 150 miles away.

An EV is rarely charged above 90%. The "Gas Station Model" fails for EVs on so many fronts. EVs are not driven until empty then filled to full. The best thing to do for routine driving is to start every morning from home with about 80% in the battery.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,112  
In 2007 rampart blvd I75 overpass in Florida was hit by a high excavator on semi trailer. The driver was fine $71. Rampart blvd was closed for 1 month while they replaced a section of the bridge. (main escape route for a large community). Cost was estimated at $500,000.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,113  
What was the deal about the battery?
I don't know he just said they are expensive to dispose of. But the trucks didn't work and were in service less than a year.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,114  
In 2007 rampart blvd I75 overpass in Florida was hit by a high excavator on semi trailer. The driver was fine $71. Rampart blvd was closed for 1 month while they replaced a section of the bridge. (main escape route for a large community). Cost was estimated at $500,000.
His insurance paid a lot more than $71, and his premiums went up accordingly.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,115  
On the first of the two incidents I linked above, the raised dump was owned by a firm that does a lot of state highway work. He pulled out of a jobsite and got stuck under the freeway fast lane. So I assume he had just dumped in the center median on a freeway-widening project.

From improving the freeway to degrading it all in 30 seconds!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,116  
77CC5266-DA1E-481E-A17B-4E3401F74421.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,118  
Glad to see breakaway chains, but I'm concerned that there's no breakaway pull cord for the trailer brakes

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #18,120